No longer a SEAT owner...........

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Well, after an 3.5 yrs in a 04 Leon Cupra TDI followed by 3.5yrs in an Altea XL Stylance TDI the time came for a change.

I was very tempted by an Exeo ST but fancied something a bit different and decided on a smallish "SUV" After looking at the Skoda Yeti, VW Tiguan and Nissan Qasqhi I decided on a Ford Kuga.

This morning I collected a Kuga Titanium 2.0TDI 160BHP AWD in Panther Black

First impressions are very good, ride is much better than the Altea (17" alloys & sports suspension) ever though it is on 19" wheels and corners very well with very little body roll. Engine is much smoother and quieter than the PD in the Altea. Interior is comfy and well screwed together with a quality feel to it although the seats aren't as snug as the sports seats in the Altea.

Phone pic:
Kuga.jpg

The black on the Kuga goes well with the Wife's new Smart. It's a Nightorange Ltd edition, Metallic Orange with black alloys and detailing and Nappa leather interior.
Tango1.jpg

I'll be hanging around here though, you can't get rid of me that easily, of all the forums that I have been on this is by far the friendliest and most helpful, whatever the problem may be.

Last edited:

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
A week in Scotland seemed to be a good test for the new Kuga.

West Yorkshire to Fort William, Inverness & Edinburgh then back via Newcastle & Hadrians Wall. 1053 very comfortable miles in 6 days!

Couple of pictures I took while I was up there:
KugaScotland1.jpg

KugaScotland2.jpg

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Nice car mate, I like these.

I'm heading to Scotland on Saturday, should be interesting in my crashy FR suspension lol! Where in Yorkshire you based?

I'm near Dewsbury.

Roads aren't too bad up there, it's the rain you need to watch out for:( Did give me a excuse to go look round a Brewery & buy beer though.

we did the Fort William to Mallaig steam train, Loch Ness, Falkirk Wheel, Alnwick Castle & Hadrians Wall + other stuff here & there.

Car needs a wash now:(

I'm near Dewsbury.

Roads aren't too bad up there, it's the rain you need to watch out for:( Did give me a excuse to go look round a Brewery & buy beer though.

we did the Fort William to Mallaig steam train, Loch Ness, Falkirk Wheel, Alnwick Castle & Hadrians Wall + other stuff here & there.

Car needs a wash now:(

Lovely up that way mate, the A82 is a fantastic road! Can't wait to head up again too.

Not far away from me, I'm in Eccleshill - Bradford.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.