Stage 2+ Not running right! Revo settings?

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
Sorry to butt in the thread but my car with stage 1 revo has all of a sudden started doing this through the rev's. I am servicing it tonight with a couple of mates and changing the spark plugs and coil packs just incase...

Have had revo with 7 - 5 - 9 setting for a while and no issues at all... then all of a sudden BAM! cough cough cough as she revs.

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
I will let you know how i get on. If it cures it completely i will let you know. Although your problem started as soon as you had S2+ didnt it? Not like mine, a while after remap.

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
Sorry to butt in the thread but my car with stage 1 revo has all of a sudden started doing this through the rev's. I am servicing it tonight with a couple of mates and changing the spark plugs and coil packs just incase...

Have had revo with 7 - 5 - 9 setting for a while and no issues at all... then all of a sudden BAM! cough cough cough as she revs.

Have you checked your PCV mate? and also when was your Fuel Filter last changed? hope this helps

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
PCV is fine... im changing all the filters tonight along with the service bits... so im hoping this is going to cure it... its not a major problem... just very slight but noticeable

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
Just to let you know mate that my car feels brand new again since i done the service last night.

plugs / coils / oil / all filters....

Maybe worth changing your coils to see if that helps?

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
I think it may have started doing it before s2+ but my clutch was slipping so never notied it the same!

Mines just had a service when going stage 2+! Need to get vagcom into it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.