Lcr splitter - does this sound legit?

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
I have seen the above on eBay for a cheap price. I have took a punt and it states payment pending. All of my previous paypal payments have gone straight through. Is this too good to be true? Item number 220842468129.

Cupra52180

Oct 27, 2010
I have seen the above on eBay for a cheap price. I have took a punt and it states payment pending. All of my previous paypal payments have gone straight through. Is this too good to be true? Item number 220842468129.

Ebay is selling these splitters for a rediculous price.. They are only £25 from the main dealers so if you are paying anything more then this I strongly suggest you go direct to main dealers....

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
Ebay is selling these splitters for a rediculous price.. They are only £25 from the main dealers so if you are paying anything more then this I strongly suggest you go direct to main dealers....

When was the last time you got one for that price from the dealers? The price went up a few months ago...

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Youl be very lucky to get one atb £25 these days... and that Ebay ad id have left well alone, you never know ya luck though

Deleted member 12147

Its because he's a new seller and probably hasn't confirmed his email address with paypal to collect the payment.

I'm gonna wait til everyone else gets there's through til i order mine.

Cupra52180

Oct 27, 2010
When was the last time you got one for that price from the dealers? The price went up a few months ago...

It was about 6 months ago... N i think ur right they have gone up recently... Gunna need to get another one actually because new car does not have one. Lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise