2.0TDi 140 Leon tuning options and DPF - Whats Best

CupraJimbo

Nov 30, 2007
Hi all.

Sorry if this is already a much discussed topic but I pick up my 2.0TDI 140 Leon on Saturday and am looking at how to eek a little more out of it.

Its my first diesel (after a 6L Ibiza Cupra 20VT and more recently a 2.0TFSi Octavia VRS) so I'm not too clued up on tuning options and now keep reading about the pesky DPF.

Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated as is an idea of what the DPF is/does.

Thanks in advance
Jimbo

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Hi all.

Sorry if this is already a much discussed topic but I pick up my 2.0TDI 140 Leon on Saturday and am looking at how to eek a little more out of it.

Its my first diesel (after a 6L Ibiza Cupra 20VT and more recently a 2.0TFSi Octavia VRS) so I'm not too clued up on tuning options and now keep reading about the pesky DPF.

Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated as is an idea of what the DPF is/does.

Thanks in advance
Jimbo

Alright mate, the pd140 doesn't have a dpf you lucky b@stard lol. It has a slightly different turbo I believe, but if you get it remapped you could get it upto 170ish

Shadders

Apr 14, 2009
Sandy
I run a 2006 140 TDI Sport DSG. Had from new & got Superchips map after about 10k. Had on rolling road 2wks later & was running 185bhp!!

Touch wood not had any problems since I had it done.

Enjoy the car.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members