ipod cable

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
in our car that usb and jack is disconnected due the pioneer unit been in the car and the aux jack too.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
only thing I would say, is that the cables look too short to connect to both the USB (in the glove box) and the AUX (centre console)........

I have extensions for both 3.5mm and USB so I'm going to have a go and see if it works. If it does I will hard wire the 3.5mm jack inder the center console trim so it's all invisible and/or inside the glove box.

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
our ipod no longer compatable with the pioner unit after update via bt

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
UPDATE.

It didn't work so I'm sending it back and geting a refund. I'll go back to using a USB stick, anyone know what's the largest USB stick you can use in an Exeo?

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
External USB HDD does not work :(

The stereo doesn't recognice it the device, same as it doesn't recognise my Desire HD when I connect it via USB.

2nd that and now my ipod no longer compatable wonderfull great aint it ..:cartman:

MisterW

Apr 7, 2011
I seem to recall 32Gb is the limit on SD Cards. Could well be the same for the USB port.

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
well my 8gb card dont work on the usb the 4gig does in the unit but thats not what i need i need my ipod and droid fones to work either via bt or cable.

gcott

May 21, 2011
Hertfordshire
I have the Pioneer system and it has an 8GB microSD card in the slot and an 8GB iPod in the glovebox, all working fine here.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members