leons_ leon LCR, 20/07/2011 update 14/09/2011 CAR WILL BE UP FOR SALE SOON :(

Kempy0507

Looking good mate, really nice tidy motor. Might have to look into some engine bay covers for my toledo, make it look so much better. Not too sure about the new rims, really like the previous one's. Il hold judgement until you upload some more photos though;)

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Again seats are lovely!!

Think everything you have planned will pull them all together exterior wise

Kempy0507

I've got rear wind deflectors too, got them off ebay with front one's(team heko) for about 25-30quid.

hussain

looking wicked mate front mount intercooler ...i am having a problem with my pipe work on the intercooler can u tell me how fitted it and where did u get the black hose thanks dude

hussain

intercooler

looking wicked mate front mount intercooler ...i am having a problem with my pipe work on the intercooler can u tell me how fitted it and where did u get the black hose thanks dude

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Bad times.....
Ive lost my licence for 6 months so the leon will be up for sale shortly
Dont know what its worth? 89k full service history.. any ideas?

Last edited:

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
hello leon thats really bad news :( dont think you should sell up tho. would be a shame as this was turning into a great readers ride.
i was going to contact you this week, do you have the standard lcr door cards? i need a set

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
hello leon thats really bad news :( dont think you should sell up tho. would be a shame as this was turning into a great readers ride.
i was going to contact you this week, do you have the standard lcr door cards? i need a set

yes mate you can have them just pay the postage, dont want to sell but would rather see the car used than sat about siezing up for 6 months

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
thanks mate you are a star. keep it, clean it, detail it, mod it and drive it in 6 months, put it under a car cover.

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
thanks mate you are a star. keep it, clean it, detail it, mod it and drive it in 6 months, put it under a car cover.

got nowhere to store it just moved out from mum and dads to a flat with no parking its a real shame, also my grandad passed recently everything has come at once he left me his c32 amg in his will so i have to find somewhere to store that for 6 months as i dont really want to sell it sentimental value n all..

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
ok i understand, real shame mate. i feel for you. i lost my licence a few years ago but i had a great solicitor who found a loop hole and i got my licence back with all points removed. but i could have cried at the time.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise