Cupra R prices crashing down !

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Mixture of the usual drop with a plate change and I bet wanting to get rid of cars that have been hanging around a bit. That is still a 30% first year drop from new more if you remove the dealer margin.:blink:

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
I know what I'll be upgrading to when i part company with my mk1 LCR in the future.
The mk2 LCR is alot of car for the money at those prices. :)

Jim_R

Mine was 18,800 6000 Miles, 1 Owner. Free servicing.

Think mine was a little bit more than ones you have listed due to having the light upragde and sat-nav bla, bla. Only picked it up last week but very happy with the car :)

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Definitely a lot of car for the money...

Is it just me though or does the side bolster on the drivers seat look pretty creased up for such low mileage cars ?

Jim_R

Definitely a lot of car for the money...

Is it just me though or does the side bolster on the drivers seat look pretty creased up for such low mileage cars ?

I think there will be fair amount of recalls on the seats: the creasing is bad and the seat base squeaks when cornering. The problem is the leather is mega soft and it shows all the marks. :(

Deleted member 53697

bollocks... guess my car is now worth even less!

S.E.C.T.

kiss my face
Jun 14, 2009
The North
Looks like a big change compared to the quoted RRP for a new one but I bet most people didnt pay anywhere near that so IMO this is not significant for cars that have 6-9k on them

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
I very nearly spent £24k on a fully loaded one earlier in the year, and that was with quite a discount and on 0%. Thankfully I saw sense however I'd have been keeping it for 5 years+, so these prices now wouldn't worry me.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.