Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Hes & Hers SEAT's

ec090cde.jpg

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
looks pale next to my snot machine tho lol.... I've got some nice steelies sitting in the atric but I know she will kerb them and I would love to lower it but I know the bumper will be off within a few days!

Leaves me with more money to play with my cars instead I guess lol.

May 31, 2011
Essex
hmmmmm im not to sure lol :) got a new recon box arriving monday with uprated bearings and that so will be tougher then it will be back on the road :)

G2HSE

G2HSE
Nov 23, 2008
Glasgow
Nice car! That looks like a Lupo rear bumper, if I'm not mistaken.

If so, was it easy to fit? Did you need to change the Arosa's rear bumper iron for the Lupo's or are the bumper irons the same?

thanks matem yeah it is the lupo rear bumper.

its just a straight swap, only modification requierd is the rear number plate bulb holders are a different size so you need to modify them slightly to make them fit. :)

foto2021

May 2, 2011
Buckinghamshire
thanks matem yeah it is the lupo rear bumper.

its just a straight swap, only modification requierd is the rear number plate bulb holders are a different size so you need to modify them slightly to make them fit. :)

Thanks! I bought a Lupo rear bumper to replace my Arosa Mark 1's, I just haven't got around to doing it yet. :whistle:

slipery samon

slipery samon
Feb 10, 2011
smalesworth farm
yellow 1.0 beast lol. 2003 rosa with spoiler, chrome grill surround, body coloured rubbing strips and 15' wolfrace street octane wheels...yea!

Picture164.jpg

Picture176.jpg
Picture177.jpg

buddy your rims are amazing i was wanting these for my ibiza but i couldent find a set and i have regreted it every day there one of the nicest rims ive seen haha very gd choice my friend :D

junkymotown

397751_10151123926605104_508755103_22383841_2067413133_n.jpg

Here's Don-chan - a 1999 Arosa S 1.4 Auto
This is about the best picture I have of her! She's in Guernsey, so benefits from black plates with silver numbers, although someone put silly 13" wheels with 175/50R/13 tyres which look very fat. Hmm...
She's a bit bruised, but as she's my first car I'm treating her well and doing my own repairs and work here and there!

Been watching this forum for a while, and after a couple of tips and repairs, decided to contribute - have had some really useful information! Managed to replace my brake light censor and fix my back washer from advice I found here! So thanks all!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members