Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Refurb looks good, how much did it cost? Drop me a PM if you like, got some skyline brakes that just need painting really (they were rebuilt not too long ago)

drka-drka

New Schooler
Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk! Better look after that little guy, he gets everywhere remember! :)

Course hes guarding my car ATM

Refurb looks good, how much did it cost? Drop me a PM if you like, got some skyline brakes that just need painting really (they were rebuilt not too long ago)

Cheers man, i dont mind saying on here. It was 95 quid a side, fully stripped back, shot blasted, new everything from what i can tell and then painted. He only uses silver powdercoating but i was happy as iv already got the spray.

TBH im not sure if its worth traveling out to wolves if your only needing them painted and since he only seems to have silver, weird i know

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks, thing is I want silver anyway lmao.
I might have a look into it, they don't need building up, they are 4pots too, but were built up not long ago.

Car's coming along nicely dude :)

drka-drka

New Schooler
Your car is looking awesome buddy, how are those coilovers? ;)

Cheers man, i dont know you will have to ask Kat she has them on her beast now, better on hers than mine, shes using them correctly:D

Thanks, thing is I want silver anyway lmao.
I might have a look into it, they don't need building up, they are 4pots too, but were built up not long ago.

Car's coming along nicely dude :)

Ah cool then, it was Des Shelly Shafts in wolves that did it, theyv got a website so on. Nice guys very helpful too. Got another little few things to post up just waiting on things erm drying:lol:

drka-drka

New Schooler
More Engine bay Updates

Staring to put my bay back together now as more and more parts are arriving

002-66.jpg

003-60.jpg

004-66.jpg

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
UPDATE

Went to the RR yesterday with 8bit, sponge g40 and corsasport lads

It was down at dastec all the SCN lads were erm pretty late haha. Most powerful car there was a corsa B turbo made sumthing like 540bhp crazy from a corsa

I made 203 bhp at the wheels, i was pretty happy. Got told was a good example and held its boost well:)

008-42.jpg

011-35.jpg

Also got a tip of sponge how to get my ariel off so fitted my old 207 one

010-41.jpg

hmmmmm a corsa beat a leon never ohh wait yes it did suck it flash

drka-drka

New Schooler
Nae not a surprise i always knew you were a ****, no surprise. You dishing out the advice gonna see if it works if it dont your ass is getting a beating, after a few more gym trips pmsl

Oaft mate of mine got a TT the night with one them faggoty 007p things on it actually sounded pretty cool, why does yours suck? and we need to get a liquid gauge there mint too