KatCowie's LCR 210 - Foxy :)

drka-drka

New Schooler
Lol you can't beat starting with a Fabia rear wiper!

When I bought my LCR, I drove straight to my local Skoda dealer to get one, literally the 1st drive I took the car on was to get it's 1st mod :whistle:

PMSL thats exactly what i did! Swapped my 207 for the LCR on way back from Perth stopped off at the local skoda dealers and picked mine up, id ordered it the day before not even knowing if the guy would take my 207 :lol:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
You certainly can't! :) Other than lowering, I don't think the FR+ needs much more, it's a really nice car. The alloy colour is so nice! They were powdercoated, Im now getting mine done. lol!

Haha, what colour you going for Kat? I saw a red LCR earlier that I hadn't seen before around my way, it had dark anthra wheels and it was lowered, it looked awesome coming towards me. And I got an 'Oh another LCR, hi!' wave!! :lol:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
PMSL thats exactly what i did! Swapped my 207 for the LCR on way back from Perth stopped off at the local skoda dealers and picked mine up, id ordered it the day before not even knowing if the guy would take my 207 :lol:

:cartman:

Standard mate! Those standard wipers just don't cut it!!! Plus I can't leave a car standard for long.. :rolleyes:

:)

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Haha, what colour you going for Kat? I saw a red LCR earlier that I hadn't seen before around my way, it had dark anthra wheels and it was lowered, it looked awesome coming towards me. And I got an 'Oh another LCR, hi!' wave!! :lol:

Im not sure if Im honest Tom. Paul said I should go anthra, as it would suit the red, but Im not sure if I would get tired of it, as I quite like my silver alloys! Decisions decisions... :lol: Iv had a few of them waves lately too! :lol:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Im not sure if Im honest Tom. Paul said I should go anthra, as it would suit the red, but Im not sure if I would get tired of it, as I quite like my silver alloys! Decisions decisions... :lol: Iv had a few of them waves lately too! :lol:

Ahh decisions indeed! You have to make the right one for sure. I wouldn't go glossy black personally. I think this you would soon get tired of.

I know what I'm getting on mine, but as the winter is close and I haven't had it done, I'll probably leave it till around Feb/March time..

You can't beat a knowing LCR wave, lol. :lol:

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne

Decisions indeed, I'm going through the same dilemma. High power silver or go darker:think:

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Ahh decisions indeed! You have to make the right one for sure. I wouldn't go glossy black personally. I think this you would soon get tired of.

I know what I'm getting on mine, but as the winter is close and I haven't had it done, I'll probably leave it till around Feb/March time..

You can't beat a knowing LCR wave, lol. :lol:

Definately not black, I don't like black on red if Im honest. I love how the R alloys look, I think they are alloys to show off, black they don't really stand out at all. Honestly, I think it will be more lighter than darker :)

You certainly can't!! Then you spend all day trying to figure if you actually knew the person! :lol:

Decisions indeed, I'm going through the same dilemma. High power silver or go darker:think:

I think slightly darker on the silver would be so nice! :) If I had a silver LCR, Id probably go anthracite. Thats my personal taste though, it's your decision! :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
LOL it is a horrible decision!

I took my car to Lepsons in Gillingham not far from me where they will be getting done. The guy was really helpful there and he brought out different wheels on request and we lined them up against the car so you can really gauge what it'll look like.

I'd highly recommend doing that wherever you think of getting it done.

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
LOL it is a horrible decision!

I took my car to Lepsons in Gillingham not far from me where they will be getting done. The guy was really helpful there and he brought out different wheels on request and we lined them up against the car so you can really gauge what it'll look like.

I'd highly recommend doing that wherever you think of getting it done.

Good thinking Batman! I will try and do that :)

It is because if you get it wrong your either stuck with it or you'll have to pay out again to change the colour

Exactly. I don't think Im paying for mine though :lol: But still need to make the right decision.

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
With winter approaching, my 'good friend' very kindly bought me yet again another present for Foxy, MUDFLAPS!! Wasn't at all keen to have them, but now that they are fitted, I actually quite like them, plus they will save my fresh paintwork from stonechips. Result!

1-8.jpg

5-5.jpg

7-5.jpg

3-6.jpg

4-5.jpg

6-5.jpg

2-7.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise