leons_ leon LCR, 20/07/2011 update 14/09/2011 CAR WILL BE UP FOR SALE SOON :(

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Sad news mate indeed :( I would say you're welcome to store one of the cars in my garage, but I'm not sure either would fit lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Kempy0507

Sorry to hear that mate.
Pity your going to sell it. Give me a pm if you decide to store it or need the other car stored somewhere. May know of a couple of places.

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
car will be up for sale this weekend needs a good polish before i take some pictures of it, on the plus side ive been sorting the brakes out of my late grandads c32 and will get a readers ride up soon. thanks for watching:)

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
it is a shame but atleast your looking on the bright side i guess :D can you keep hold of the door card for me pls. would love to see the new rr :D

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Anyone got any ideas how much i should put here up for?
rough spec:

2003 66k FSSH
282bhp 316lbft
milltek turbo back
fmic
18" super t's
Super copa front end
Corbeau suede seats
mint body work not a scratch or dent anywhere
custom sub amp build
custom s3 engine covers
forge charge pipe
3" t.i.p

Sorn can tax at buyers expence
MOT till feb 2012

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Agree with Daz, you defo want to sell all those bits.

You'll make so much more money that way.. It's what I'd do for sure ;)

Car standard vs modified price is marginal now with these. The Milltek will sell easily and for good money.

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Agree with Daz, you defo want to sell all those bits.

You'll make so much more money that way.. It's what I'd do for sure ;)

Car standard vs modified price is marginal now with these. The Milltek will sell easily and for good money.

its got to go as it is no time/space to take it apart rough ideas??? was thinking around 5k?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Easy 5k! With those mods I'd start high, it's a stage 2 car with all the right mods in place, won't need too much more from here for whoever gets it.

I'd ask more than 5 myself even if it is 2003. Someone will save alot of cash by buying it in modified state.

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Easy 5k! With those mods I'd start high, it's a stage 2 car with all the right mods in place, won't need too much more from here for whoever gets it.

I'd ask more than 5 myself even if it is 2003. Someone will save alot of cash by buying it in modified state.

I have only covered 2k since i have owned it only gets used on the occationaly weekend so it has been well and truely looked after

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah I can tell she's mint alright bud.

Let's hope she goes to a good home when the time comes.

It's a very well spec'd car!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
bit concerned as they are going for peenuts on ebay but they are no where near as good as mine

Exactly...

I wouldn't even put it on eBay. I'd slap it on Pistonheads and Autotrader and don't take silly money.

It's got the mods which alot of people would want so it'll sell ok. Just don't flog it cheap :)

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Exactly...

I wouldn't even put it on eBay. I'd slap it on Pistonheads and Autotrader and don't take silly money.

It's got the mods which alot of people would want so it'll sell ok. Just don't flog it cheap :)

I agree, you need to sell to an enthusiast to get the best price. Good luck with it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members