cannock
mg705412copysh.jpg

veryyy nice :D

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
I hate it to much lol. I miss my bling blings an my stance... Once i have cleaned it up abit an got chance to take some pic's i may get some up :cry: Might try tucking sum rubber an getting some hard slam on the go to compansate the wack stance

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Skot. I know the feeling about not liking the WinterMode set up.. im the same with the Golf. Had to take the cookies off to save em getting totally ruined now that Rainbows seem to have disappeared.. i do like the exips on , but they down look as good as the cookies. still man, its winter. its only to keep the good rims for the spring and the new shows ;)

Craig. that realy does looks the kats kahuuna's now ! :happy:

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Looks awesome Craig! The black roof looks sweet too, though I'm not sure how long you've had that :think:

Finally got my long-wanted foglights on, and working! Even though I couldn't get the right bulbs I bodged it up a bit to make it work... Pity they're so bright whatever direction I point them I can't actually use them during the night or even the day, cause it looks so much better when they're on...

2011-10-29185440.jpg

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Looks awesome Craig! The black roof looks sweet too, though I'm not sure how long you've had that :think:

Finally got my long-wanted foglights on, and working! Even though I couldn't get the right bulbs I bodged it up a bit to make it work... Pity they're so bright whatever direction I point them I can't actually use them during the night or even the day, cause it looks so much better when they're on...

2011-10-29185440.jpg

Thanks!! :thanks:!!! Only had the roof done since the end of August. And it isnt black [B)], looks black far away but when you get up close its much different!! ;)

Those fogs arent half bright!! :happy: Will be great at night though! :D

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Thanks!! :thanks:!!! Only had the roof done since the end of August. And it isnt black [B)], looks black far away but when you get up close its much different!! ;)

Those fogs arent half bright!! :happy: Will be great at night though! :D

Aw right that was you! I remember now! What color was it? I remember looking at it and thinking it was some kinda deep purple-ish color?

And yeah they're pretty bright, I can't see very well at night with normal headlights so will be very useful indeed! When I showed my dad he was like 'jesus christ is that even legal?'... They're not as bright as in the pic though, that was just my phone camera playing up lol... The main headlights weren't even on normal beams on that picture, just low beams :p

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Aw right that was you! I remember now! What color was it? I remember looking at it and thinking it was some kinda deep purple-ish color?

And yeah they're pretty bright, I can't see very well at night with normal headlights so will be very useful indeed! When I showed my dad he was like 'jesus christ is that even legal?'... They're not as bright as in the pic though, that was just my phone camera playing up lol... The main headlights weren't even on normal beams on that picture, just low beams :p

The roof is Ford Magnum grey. Got the idea of that colour from my fiancee's mums focus that she bought earlier this year. When you are far away it does look black, its only as you get closer you see it isnt black.

I know what you mean, my hids, which are 4300k, look brighter the pic above than they are when you are actually looking at them. They light up the road very well though!

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
I know what you mean, my hids, which are 4300k, look brighter the pic above than they are when you are actually looking at them. They light up the road very well though!

You'll have to pull those out before long! Aren't they an automatic fail at MOTs / illegal by the end of the year? Unless they're fitted standard to cars? Osrams do just as well ;). (Yes, better in OEM units might I add, before someone slaughters me for this comment) :p

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
You'll have to pull those out before long! Aren't they an automatic fail at MOTs / illegal by the end of the year? Unless they're fitted standard to cars? Osrams do just as well ;). (Yes, better in OEM units might I add, before someone slaughters me for this comment) :p

They are meant to be an automatic fail in an MOT next year. Have quite a friendly MOT tester so may get away with it. Plus the police in my area cant be that clued up, I mean Ive had HIDs for a few years and never been stopped once and have ran pressed plates in German Font for years too and never had any problems. But I will probably buy a set of Osrams or similar for my MOT, go until August :p.

Deleted member 32025

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

New wheels and a bit of elbow grease.

Next job is to get the front looking better.

Deleted member 32025

Fairplay, nicest forest green? Mk2 I've seen. Nice, clean 5dr :) Get a standard grill on though :)

yeah I'm going to, just one of those things I need to get round to doing.

Thanks for the comment though :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members