what colour wheels on red car

Apr 14, 2011
thinking bout getting my powder coated as my wheels have seen better days, just wondering what colour, the guy showed me a new lime green he had in but I'm not sure if it would suit a flash red car lol , or purple maybe, can anyone do a photoshop please, my wheels are standard tdi sport 6 spokes

thanks tom

DKershaw

1.4 Sport
Apr 6, 2009
West Yorkshire
Black all the way..

5c16b0d9-6a5f-29fb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9000

fr930

Got SMOKE...?
Jul 28, 2010
London
Black or white
+1, if you have tinted windows and are going down the gloss black mirrors route black wheels will definitely suit the car.
if not i would personally go for white, love the look of white wheels on red or dark blue cars.

Apr 14, 2011
I already have black alloys but there a spray can jobby so there not shiny. would powder coated wheels be shiny ?. I will be window tinting and carbon wrapping the bonnet ( anyone else wrapped just the bonnet ?)

cheers

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
I already have black alloys but there a spray can jobby so there not shiny. would powder coated wheels be shiny ?. I will be window tinting and carbon wrapping the bonnet ( anyone else wrapped just the bonnet ?)

cheers

You can get them shiny from a spray can if you do it properly.. Have a look at my readers ride page and you'll see the wheels I did for a guy on there. I'm gona do my own soon, just have to decide on a colour! Haha I'm swayed towards White, but I dunno yet. Myt go dark silvery grey.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
If you go for grey instead of black it stops the tyres looking so light coloured:

th183035.jpg

Or go for something a bit different:

3049342993_cbfbe0d5b7_b.jpg

3288714842_50055a69f8_b.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

clouty86

Jul 11, 2008
tswrocket10.jpg

cant find a pic of these on a red seat but this is what i have to put on my ibiza black wi polished face??

there tsw rocket 10s

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Forget black. No point having nice alloy wheels if you're going to make them the same colour as the tyres, and the wheel arches. May as well have steelies. Too much black in my opinion of course.

I'd go for white or silver with sparkle as mentioned :)

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
NewDesign.jpg

thats my plans if i can source another set of wheels to use as dailys. Personally not a fan of just black on red looks too bottom heavy. So if i stay with the one set of alloys it will be an anthricite colour with a silver fleck.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members