Sfs performance 3" Tip

chris c

Jun 3, 2010
rsmith, who is 'slandering' the sfs product? Most people have welcomed it and agree competition is good. On the other hand sfs have quite publicly gone after the b5 tip backed up by seriously dodgy and incomplete data. That's what most of us have an issue with. I don't doubt it's a good product and possibly just as good as bill's at a better price. Even bill hasn't questioned the performance of the product, he's just pointing out that the testing alluded to by them doesn't support their conclusions.

So far we've not seen any data that tells us which is best but we can be fairly confident both are better than stock my a similar margin

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
rsmith, who is 'slandering' the sfs product? Most people have welcomed it and agree competition is good. On the other hand sfs have quite publicly gone after the b5 tip backed up by seriously dodgy and incomplete data. That's what most of us have an issue with. I don't doubt it's a good product and possibly just as good as bill's at a better price. Even bill hasn't questioned the performance of the product, he's just pointing out that the testing alluded to by them doesn't support their conclusions.

So far we've not seen any data that tells us which is best but we can be fairly confident both are better than stock my a similar margin

You must be reading a different thread.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
This is pathetic IMO!!! Badger 5 owners don't like the fact that a cheaper maybe better tip has arrived! END OF! Both tips are as good as eachothers apart from very very minor differences .

Bullshite, we are fine with the sfs tip, its the claims ,lack of proof and personal attack of bills product we dont like.

chris c

Jun 3, 2010
Do you mean libel by any chance? There hasn't been any of that either. Again, I'll invite you to provide a single example. Shouldn't be difficult since apparently the thread is littered with it

chris c

Jun 3, 2010
Clearly you don't know what it means or you wouldn't be using the wrong word.

Reasoned debate is fine but when you come on and tell people they're breaking the law and leaving themselves open to being sued then you're going over the top. I don't see how sfs have been treated unfairly anywhere on this thread. And yes I have read it all.

Alex_C

considering this is a forum where people write words and not speak then i think you do mean libel actually. So Chris doesnt have to "flip off" because he does actually know what it means. Google slander if you dont know what it means

chris c

Jun 3, 2010
If you dont know what it means, flip off and annoy someone else.:rolleyes:

Perhaps you now see the irony in this statement lol!

Anyway, this shouldn't turn into a one on one debate so let's leave it there. Plus your car is my favourite on the forum so we have some common ground!

Cheers

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Clearly you don't know what it means or you wouldn't be using the wrong word.

Reasoned debate is fine but when you come on and tell people they're breaking the law and leaving themselves open to being sued then you're going over the top. I don't see how sfs have been treated unfairly anywhere on this thread. And yes I have read it all.

Dude, seriously, lay off the wacky backy, you seem to be in a alternate universe from anything said in the thread.

chris c

Jun 3, 2010
Dude, seriously, lay off the wacky backy, you seem to be in a alternate universe from anything said in the thread.

Oh come on now. You could easily prove your point by providing a single example to back it up, as I've asked you to several times. What's the point in persisting with this argument if you can't do so? I'd quite like to leave it there now so either provide the evidence or leave it alone.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.