Remap and exhaust

marksnoop

Aug 7, 2011
dudley west mids
Hi all am very excited as my LCR is going in for remap and cat back exhaust the 24th of this month. Its going to Will at P-torque.
I cant wait.

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Nice, you'll defo enjoy the remap, have you got a open cone filter and uprated forge D.V to go with it?

I work in Dudley, never seen a LCR around here.

marksnoop

Aug 7, 2011
dudley west mids
Have a KandN in standard airbox. Its ovni yellow you wont of seen it as i live in Germany at the moment. It defo needs a remap as it feels held back on standard map. An also exhaust because its so quiet. Would u say an open cone is better?

Last edited:

mattyglcr

Oct 23, 2011
ive just had mine done by will last week,i went for the stage 2 and its brill really transformed the car,270bhp + 300lb/ft oh im also from dudley

mattyglcr

Oct 23, 2011
i do agree jase750 but i changed my modded airbox with a green cotton panel filter,for the jr cone filter just befor i had it remapped and i gotta say i felt as though the cone filter was much better,i did have the chrome heatsheild though and also a cold air feed from the front bumper straight to the filter,it also sounds ace aswell.

Derekm2104

Aug 16, 2011
Just how much difference will there be after the air has went for a spin threw a hot turbo though?

S15YCE

Sep 15, 2011
Hereford
I got a stage 1 remap and milltek non-res catback fitted by Will last Friday and am very happy with the results.

I also got a Jetex cone filter delivered through the post yesterday. I just need to sort out a heatshield for it so I can compare it against my current setup of standard airbox with K&N panel filter.

Job for this weekend :)

S15YCE

Sep 15, 2011
Hereford
standard i got 179 bhp and 176 lb/ft

with the map i acheived 209 bhp and 238 lb/ft

so 30 extra horses and 62 lb/ft.

You can hear and feel the extra boost. I think Will said the boost is running at 1.4 Bar so 20psi and standard mapping is 0.8 bar 11/12 psi.

Best value for money mod I have done so Far.

I have creation motorsport TIP and K&N Panel Filter.

Milltek Catback was fitted after the map and RR was done but Will said it wouldnt affect the power readout.

Looking forwards to FMIC and 3" downpipe ready for stage 2 then.

Derekm2104

Aug 16, 2011
standard i got 179 bhp and 176 lb/ft

with the map i acheived 209 bhp and 238 lb/ft

so 30 extra horses and 62 lb/ft.

You can hear and feel the extra boost. I think Will said the boost is running at 1.4 Bar so 20psi and standard mapping is 0.8 bar 11/12 psi.

Best value for money mod I have done so Far.

I have creation motorsport TIP and K&N Panel Filter.

Milltek Catback was fitted after the map and RR was done but Will said it wouldnt affect the power readout.

Looking forwards to FMIC and 3" downpipe ready for stage 2 then.

That's what I like to hear. Not many Cupra's on here for me to base my future mods on.

How much different does it feel on the road?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.