Pressure loss between turbo/throttle body check dv!!

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
I have this coming back quite alot no and its driving me crazy! lol, it hits limp mode and then logs this code, my mapper says could be SAI problem maybe?

does the n75 have anything to do with this error?, as this is the last thing to be changed.

adzer

Dec 16, 2009
my mate had this problem, spent 2k on parts and still didnt solve it.

turns out previous owner had it superchipped and it fcuked the original map on the ecu.

if he cruised in 3rd gear the car would feel jerky and lumpy

just thought id let u know so u dont end up going down the same road he did

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Oh no not this error

I had this on my old 1.8T for the whole time I had it. It boosted fine, and drove fine - ended up just clearing the code whenever it came up and forgot about it.

Its all over the forums, nobody seems to be able to pin point it

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
Oh no not this error

I had this on my old 1.8T for the whole time I had it. It boosted fine, and drove fine - ended up just clearing the code whenever it came up and forgot about it.

Its all over the forums, nobody seems to be able to pin point it

I had this code 3 times on 2 separate car all turned out to pin hole boost leaks

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
ok, ive had a prod around and cant seem to see any boost leaks, it spools upto 22psi no problems, and no surges or pressure loss so i assume boost is good, the fault starts as follows:

Cold start - lots of smoke and smells very eggy (cat smell) i have 100cel race cat with no rear lambda (blanked off)
it then feels very lumpy when upto temp.
following a few mins of driving CEL light comes on and limp mode,
Turn off and on limp mode gone and all is fine, no smoke but still very lumpy, and that code is then logged.

If i clear the DTC codes it will happen all over again as described.
My mapper has removed the cat from the map, and im running custom Stage 2.

Also can i try the OEM dump valve as im on this map or will it be ok?

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
Is the rear lamba still plugged into the loom?
As it been mapped out too?

the rear lambda is still plugged in but tyed inside the plastic box, also im pretty sure its mapped out (will have to double check tho)

Also ive got the oem dv on, getting a bit of surging tho?, ive regreased the 007p and gonna try it tomorrow.

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
the rear lambda is still plugged in but tyed inside the plastic box, also im pretty sure its mapped out (will have to double check tho)

Lee would the rear lambda be somehow related to the pressure loss fault code?, i rang mapper and he says something regarding the secondry air pump?

johno1404

4 DOORS FOR MORE *****S
Aug 22, 2005
Hertfordshire
my mate had this problem, spent 2k on parts and still didnt solve it.

turns out previous owner had it superchipped and it fcuked the original map on the ecu.

if he cruised in 3rd gear the car would feel jerky and lumpy

just thought id let u know so u dont end up going down the same road he did

was it a ecu remap you mate had done? if so do you know what brand? Or was it a chip soldered direct into the ecu?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.