Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Can't make the 16th either, as it's my birthday and we're off out for a family meal!

On a side note, has anyone in the area got a new Leon Cupra R? A guy at work is trying to find a demo one, so that he can see how heavy the clutch is. He's got a dodgey knee, so needs to try one out (just sit in one, doesn't need to drive it....). Anyone local willing to offer their services ?!? ;)

nibbles

And Impreza
Can't make the 16th either, as it's my birthday and we're off out for a family meal!

On a side note, has anyone in the area got a new Leon Cupra R? A guy at work is trying to find a demo one, so that he can see how heavy the clutch is. He's got a dodgey knee, so needs to try one out (just sit in one, doesn't need to drive it....). Anyone local willing to offer their services ?!? ;)

There's one in willoughbys for sale was looking round it on Wednesday

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Few different motors at the meet today, both v8's.
First was my mates home brewed Landy 90, and my other mates VXR8 currenly at approx 515bhp.
Wasn't jealous at the v8 rumble, much!

betty-x-

hi do you guys meet here often at this meet i would love to pop down one time to see what everyone drives and to meet new people in simular intrests :) im based in hathern just a couple of miles away from loughborough. cheers betty x

betty-x-

do you guys only do once a month meets? we use to meet every two weeks at the nottingham ikea car park a few years ago when i had my vr6 golf. think it would be good if you met more than once a month we use to do that but it got boring waiting for the next meets and people who were on shifts or certain jobs kept missing out :( just seen a yellow and i think it was black leon cupra r just flew past me from kegworth to hathern...!!! it went like a plane..!! lol. think ive seen that a couple of times now and a black one with viiick c as the plate. didnt see the plate on the yellow one it just disappeared. lol. :) x

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise