Springs are not low

Rosie02

Right, I'm currently running 60mm springs all round. But, I want to go lower.....

So the coilovers that are on eBay and around I have seen only go 70 mm on back and 120mm on front. How low are some of you guys. Also is 70 mm on back enoght?

Thanks,

Rosie02

We have the JOM kits which go pretty low and f you wanted to go lower you can remove the helper springs and adjusters.

Damian @ DPM Performance

hay! yha they look better quality than some ebay Cr** and 80mm :) that a bit more so me happy well. back to the saving bank haha.

so how low are some of the cars on here as i want like three fingers or less between my bumper and the floor. :p

At the moment my car is like 5.. haha.

pic would be nice just to get an idea.

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
all i have to say about cheap coilovers - cornering like an office chair on an icerink and bouce like your driving a pogo stick.

just save the cash and buy a decent set.

i ran my old one about -130mm on FK silverlines i think it was with no rear adjuster cups and it was a hard ride, wish i had spent a few more quid and got a set KW's. granted they are about 3 times more expencive than the JOM ones but still.

Rosie02

all i have to say about cheap coilovers - cornering like an office chair on an icerink and bouce like your driving a pogo stick.

just save the cash and buy a decent set.

i ran my old one about -130mm on FK silverlines i think it was with no rear adjuster cups and it was a hard ride, wish i had spent a few more quid and got a set KW's. granted they are about 3 times more expencive than the JOM ones but still.

Hay! Yha I know what you mean as a friend of mine had this and you spent most of the time in the air not on the seat.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members