Youngest LCR owner on this forum?

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Oh the gloves are off now eh! Ok had this around forever so now to annoy the LCR clan iv stuck it on!:censored: Can I post now? Pretty please? Then il go and take it off again! Stuck it on with toothpaste!:rofl: Couldn't find any blue tack! :shrug:
6502af1a.jpg

Does it count?
Wait till I get it stage 2'd like Gingers! Then I'm going LCR roasting![:@]
Ak (38 and still can't do joined up writing! )

Last edited:

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
insurance can be down to where you live though, my first car was a honda accord 2.0i ex at 19 and i paid less than 600quid insurance but the car was worth about a tenner

cost of me going from my fr with mod's to a mk2 k1 is about 70quid when i asked, but i am 28 with 6yrs NCB

edit - i was also told by my insurance a new driver with that kind of car will get higher prices as they haven't built the history with the insurer, i have been with mine 2 years i think now which is why the jump to a k1 is quite small or at least much less than i was expecting anyway

Last edited:

prawn

Jan 29, 2008
Basingstole
handley , there is no way you got an lcr at 18? would they even insure you? when i was 20 i got a quote for one and they basically laughed at me .

I don't really think you're in a position to tell the bloke when he got his car! haha.

if he says he had an LCR at 18, who are we to disbelieve?

I know a lad who had a merc coupe at 17, and an R8 at 18.

Perhaps his Dad owns a garage and he's on the trade policy? anything is possible!

Nov 29, 2009
Brighouse, W.Yorks
im 23 nearly 24 and i only have a 1.6 16v and my insurance is 1900 for the year . WHAT A JOKE . i did a quote for LCR and an FR . LCR was 6k and the LCR was 4k insurance. where do they even get theese stupid prices from? some guy must be making a killing.

Where the hell are you getting these quotes from???

Do you live in the heart of Iraq?

1k fully comp all mods declared 24yo 3 ncb

Ben

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Oh the gloves are off now eh! Ok had this around forever so now to annoy the LCR clan iv stuck it on!:censored: Can I post now? Pretty please? Then il go and take it off again! Stuck it on with toothpaste!:rofl: Couldn't find any blue tack! :shrug:
6502af1a.jpg

Does it count?
Wait till I get it stage 2'd like Gingers! Then I'm going LCR roasting![:@]
Ak (38 and still can't do joined up writing! )

:rofl: You make me laugh Chappers!

Good luck roasting a stage 2 LCR :lol:

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
i have a 3 and 3/4 year old adopted son called pedro who is the registered owner of my Cupra....

oh he doesn't count since its not an LCR i own,

my bad!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise