Sad News

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
After being a member on here since 2007 when i first bought my mk3 ibiza cupra I am now leaving the Seat stable! Just dropped the car off at GI motorsport to get my stage 2+ parts took off the k1.

I would to say thanks to all the members on here for your help in the past with both my ibiza and k1. Although i might end up back here as i am thinking about a mk1 golf project and putting the 1.8t in it. But for now i will have a nice BMW and hopefully a bike.

Going to really miss the car. Iv spent a fortune on it but its been great over the past 2 years. My advice for anyone who has just bought a mk2 is to get it stage 2+ soon as lol.

heres some pics of the car before it goes and a final spec list before today :(

Engine:
ITG Induction Kit
Autotech HPFP
Blueflame Turbo Back + Decat
Forge Twintercooler
Rev d valve
Cam Follower
Rs4 Valve

Transmission:
Sachs stage 2 clutch
Sachs lightened single mass flywheel
Forge short shift fron tto back
Forge short shift left to right
Quaife LSD

Handling:
Eibach Sportline Springs
Whiteline Anti lift kit
Poly bushes
Engine mount
Whiteline front anti roll bar
whiteline rear anti roll bar

Wheels + Tyres:
19" Team dynamics Pro Race 1.3 (gloss black)
For winter - Dunlop sp sport maxx

Styling wise for the k1 i only done my s badge black and changed the grills at the front. Nothing else needed done in my opinion.
I also changed all the bulbs including the number plate bulbs.
11d5b580.jpg

d0229316.jpg

cd4926a1.jpg

8ed0737a.jpg

2cde8c2e.jpg

a23aa78f.jpg

SMC And the newspaper:
6e77b36a.jpg

e2e01371.jpg

dda4972e.jpg

Also the leon is getting traded in with everything still on it apart from the twintercooler, induction kit, exhaust and fuel pump so someone is gonna get a cracking car for the money. lol

cheers, ross

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I've saved this thread into my faves so I can steal your spec ;) lol

All the best mate!

p.s what BMW you getting??

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Car was stunning mate, I hope you dont regret selling it! What kind of bike you looking at getting mate? Im after a gsxr600 for next year but not sure which model yet heard mixed reviews on alot of them.

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Was also looking at gsxr600! My mates big bro just sold a k7 aswell. I want a house a raptor and a mk1 golf aswell :| lol

Getting an e90 white m sport coupe! the 320d (slow one). Saves me a fortune on running costs etc.

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
im in the process of selling a 2010 Yamaha R6
and also wanting a twintercooler for my FR...

;)

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Nice bike mate!! Wont be getting a bike til about spring! Still got some saving to do!

Il stay safe adam! Haha aye im getting old lol zip it u im only 23 lol wee barry i getting rid of his vxr now aswell! After being hal way through a big turbo conversion lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.