9.5j rota grids on a LCR

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Hmmm wheels n arches are amazing but then sonething let's it all down for me, that front end is a no no. Rather the car in your signature. But high 5 for doing all that you've done :)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Fair play to you. it looks very aggressive. I bet everyone in front of you just moves straight over.

It needs a sweeping red light on the front like KITT :yes:

lcr_matt

This looks awesome, its so aggresive! Its going to be one mean trackday weapon when its finished. Looking forward to seeing some pics with the front lower,its the only thing I would change.

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Does the splitter on the front serve any aero purpose dude? Has it been tested etc?

I like the look of the car overall, it's almost a shame you're not going competitive in it (it's what I want to do with mine too).

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Does the splitter on the front serve any aero purpose dude? Has it been tested etc?

I like the look of the car overall, it's almost a shame you're not going competitive in it (it's what I want to do with mine too).

It may just be the pictures, but at the angle its now it looks like it will cause more lift than downforce.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Yep that the look I was going for :) think it needs adjusting but as said before I will do it in the week as there adjustable tie bars , have no idea how to test it ape and this is a road car more than track being my only car :)

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Wheels and arches = AMAZING!

The plough, not a fan. Can't find the words but just don't like it. (it's your car though bud)

Fair play for puttin it out there mate.

LCRMartin

LCR Hybrid
Jun 27, 2011
Milton Keynes
where did you get the bonnet from mate or is it the standard one ? really want bonnet pics on my mine like that lol

car is looking super fine my friend

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Fronts going lower I'm trying to source some shorter main springs altho I might take the helpers out and see what the rides like

The splitter isn't a carbon mods one no ....it's not carbon at all :)
Bonnet is standard it's just had the aero catches cut in

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
depending how far it extends under the bumper it will be reducing turbulance underneth the car, which will then lower the airpressure which should reduce lift. In theory anyway!
Alot of r&d goes into racecar aerodynamics so I doubt something as "DIY" as this will be of any benefit.

Im sure it doesnt bother you anyway mate as you are just going for the look, lets just hope im not driving behind you when if comes flying off ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise