a5 alloys

scan1988

Will 19 inch a5 alloys fit on a standard leon stylance diesel without rubbing?
It has standard 17inch stylance alloys on at the moment and its at its having a fr kit fitted tomorrow so looking into the possibility of 19 inch a5 alloys or some 18 inch rotiform reps!

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hello scan,

I had the Exeo anthracite accessory rims on my old car. 18". PM me if you'd like to see them and further details.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Im looking at getting the 18" A5 alloys in the summer, greyfloppyhat has them on his and they look wicked but his are 19's.

Let me know how your FR fitting goes as I have just got my bumpers now and will be doing it in the new year. Are you fitting the dual exhaust?

scan1988

Im looking at getting the 18" A5 alloys in the summer, greyfloppyhat has them on his and they look wicked but his are 19's.

Let me know how your FR fitting goes as I have just got my bumpers now and will be doing it in the new year. Are you fitting the dual exhaust?

im not one fitted at present just the kit but having a look at both dual exit and standard fr twin pipes single exit but not sure if theyll fit on my car! think ill just fit a clip on oval shaped pipe for the moment til i find out a little bit more info

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Hopefully then can be fitted as I have seen some threads on here with dual exit exhausts on FR's.

The dual exit exhaust should fit on the 1.9TDi's as it is a sport accessory from SEAT. Will find out in the new year

scan1988

Hopefully then can be fitted as I have seen some threads on here with dual exit exhausts on FR's.

The dual exit exhaust should fit on the 1.9TDi's as it is a sport accessory from SEAT. Will find out in the new year

i was thinking that but are the engines in an fr and a 1.9tdi not different?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.