paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
hi mate its awesome look at my facebook pic its quality, and it spins if not carefull even in 3rd, you seen the videos, and yeah will see you when fitting the bt about the injectors,

Yeh that pic is class! Got some similar ones of mine from awhile back, cant beat it, figures didnt bother me when it was knocking flames out :happy:

Youll have to nip through when your next up here!

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
fitted the sem but need to get a new hose made up to fit the 70mm throttle body, is it right you need a 76-60 reducer and then other pipes that go to the fmic? cheers

00d79214.jpg

IH786

Apr 8, 2004
Birmingham
Thats one busy looking engine bay!

Got the same dilemma myself. The standard pipework size is 63mm i think? But with the SEM and 70mm TB, it might be better to have all the FMIC pipework larger?

My FMIC outlet size is 76mm, so thinking 76mm all the way to the TB, then a reducer?

But of course you would need a custom MAP pipe...

And the battery would get in the way too??

Last edited:

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
I've got to sort out the engine bay and tidy it up a lot got wires and hoses all to long all over the place.
I'm just going to make the hose to the throttle body from the intercollegiate but in Wales at min so don't have my nene throttle body to measure and order a hose to go over it. Not sure of its 70 or 76 I need :) I have the big red cable going from the boot to engine bay bu need a way of securing it in boot also do people just bolt the earth to floor or side in the boot?

Why would I need a custom map pipe I think I'm just going to make a new boost pipe up using bends and reducers where old pipe is. And Scott will come up see you mid feb :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.