Ibiza FR - CLEAN ENGINE BAY 09/01/2012

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
Looks good wish I still could be bothered with mine lost intrest in it.

I polished the bonnet stay once came up really good but soon went dull again lol

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
Yer got undertray on its got a small hole in it from when it was on rollers the engine bay always gets dirty joys of having all the covers painted gloss black lol

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Want a clean engine bay now! Wish this crap weather would go away so i can have a good detailing sesh ha ha. Wheels are a lovely colour too, what is it?

jamie8954

Diesel FTMFW
Jun 29, 2008
UK
Looks good bud, thought you might have sold it actually!
No couldnt bring myself to sell it lol :(

engine bay results are amazing mate, did you use a steam gun or what was your method?
Thanks mate, i jet washed it ages ago talking months here with auto glym engine and machine cleaner and then left it it got dirty again now i just washed with hot soapy water and a dishcloth lol !

then polished the fuel lines ( 1 in front of block chrome 1s ) , alternator fuel pump with metal polish then just scrubbed hard at other bits then sprayed it in silicone spray after and rubbed it in :)

Want a clean engine bay now! Wish this crap weather would go away so i can have a good detailing sesh ha ha. Wheels are a lovely colour too, what is it?

ye i cant wait for the summer going to learn how to use the machine polisher i bought last year and try remove all swirls , Thanks the wheels are gun metal grey its called Anthracite i think excuse the spelling lol !

AJ FR

wow your car is sick man , your my idol your my life i want to be like you your so so so cool

i am going to do my car the exact same as yours i see your from doncaster maybe we could hook up for some snaps ??

yours truly

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.