Wide Mouth bumper

This is mine
569e7b0c-0ff9-b75e.jpg

569e7b0c-1038-8e52.jpg

cuprapowerpaul

Aug 2, 2011
Wilts,Salisbury
This was mine when I first took owner ship,
The bumper didn't last long the slightest flex and the bumper cracked and finally the joint starting cracking all the way down,
So reverted back to OEM look again.
a04f8500.jpg

08c29d6d.jpg

butch20vt

IMG]http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/NAB_ARCK_86/IMAG0214-1.jpg[/IMG:lol::ban:

Last edited by a moderator:
why are you all banning mine?

its not staying like that the only reason its as bad as it is is because i was in the garage till half 8 at night and i needed the car for the next day and when the bumper went on i wouldnt as the mechanic didnt know he had to cut so much of the front end ayway and so on so i just said make it fit,

as i said its not to everyones taste (not even my own) but there is no need to be funny about it

if i had £200 or more to get it sorted it would be totally diffrent

NAB

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
why are you all banning mine?

its not staying like that the only reason its as bad as it is is because i was in the garage till half 8 at night and i needed the car for the next day and when the bumper went on i wouldnt as the mechanic didnt know he had to cut so much of the front end ayway and so on so i just said make it fit,

as i said its not to everyones taste (not even my own) but there is no need to be funny about it

if i had £200 or more to get it sorted it would be totally diffrent

NAB

Thought you bought it like that?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.