Wide Mouth bumper

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
why are you all banning mine?

its not staying like that the only reason its as bad as it is is because i was in the garage till half 8 at night and i needed the car for the next day and when the bumper went on i wouldnt as the mechanic didnt know he had to cut so much of the front end ayway and so on so i just said make it fit,

as i said its not to everyones taste (not even my own) but there is no need to be funny about it

if i had £200 or more to get it sorted it would be totally diffrent

NAB

Because its the worst front end I've seen on a mk3 (possibly the worst front end on a car I have seen). I was pointing out that this really isn't the way to do it and others were banning because they agree with above.

I don't understand why anyone would do it like that, oh well it's not my car and god am I glad of that.

Last edited:

manzfield

Jan 2, 2012
st austell
heres mime
1f565453-c522-d543.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Because its the worst front end I've seen on a mk3 (possibly the worst front end on a car I have seen). I was pointing out that this really isn't the way to do it and others were banning because they agree with above.

I don't understand why anyone would do it like that, oh well it's not my car and god am I glad of that.

Still no need to be the way you are about it, all you had to say was not to my taste, thought this was a friendly forum where people offer help and advise not slag someone's car off coz its not to there taste

NAB

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs

im with you all the way

totall f**k up dont think i could even bring my self to drive it about looking like that

poor cupra

Pyro

Ok, but it is very hard for me to understand everything here, I come from Germany. ;-) I started to modify my Ibiza and this is the best seat forum in the world. ;-)
:rolleyes:

this is my wide mouth not the best but does the trick :)

1f820b12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members