BTCC Brands

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Some of us Barmy Army lot will be in spain actually for the WTCC (Well Me and Mike) Rest of them will be at Brands

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Yep, we will be on South Bank as usual..... Camping in April, is not a pleasurable experience, but has to be done.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
me and my best mate will be there. how do i get my car on southbank will be travelling down on the morning

A bit closer to the the time, Brands issue a pass which gives you the honour of queuing for the South Bank Entrance. At the gate they will ask to part with £5 of your hard earnt money, this is in addition to the ticket you have already purchased. You then follow the road round which eventually leads you to the Holy Place called South Bank...... But if its wet, you probably wont get on the grass banking.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
cool. £5 per car or per person?

will be good to meet some of you as i always end up being with Mike but then he wanders off without telling me and i never see you lot lol

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
hmm just read that why has he left RML?

Well we can only imagine RML have decided one of the following

1. To run N/A car again
2. To run a Hybrid S2000 car with NGTC Engine
3. Not to do 2012

Plato wanted a NGTC car to compete with Honda's New NGTC car. 888 are a very experienced team and with the backing of a Manufacturer (MG) there will be money to throw at the project

As much as i want to see him back in a SEAT, i would rather him of stayed at Chevy, but i hope MG can deliver the car he needs to win.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
i would of though his chevy with NGTC engine would of been best bet as it would have the setups still available and that cruze is a quick car.

so that only leaves N/A or they pulled out!!!

lee

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Not always the case, chassis might of not been that good with the 2.0T engine in it, it flies with the 1.6T engine in it though.

Rumours are now.... James Thompson and Alex Macdowal at RML for 2012

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Maybe he had the offer of a long term deal with MG, where maybe RML was a year to year thing.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk