ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Aug 8, 2011
Braintree, Essex
Car s looking great mate!

I appoligise as I have not read through your entire thread, but I noticed you cut down your stick shift.

What sort of results have you achieved but doing this?

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
pics as promised.

2-10.jpg

4-8.jpg

3-10.jpg

6-7.jpg

8-6.jpg

7-7.jpg

10-4.jpg

9-6.jpg

11-4.jpg

5-8.jpg

that interior is awesome!!!! :-o

hope you dont mind me asking :whistle:, but how much did that cost?

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Where did you get your 312mm from Scott? I need to replace the brakes and may as well upgrade them.

off ebay mate, cost about £150, i then bought new disks and pads at a further £100 cost i think for the fronts

Bet your chuffed with the interior! Looks immense :)

yeh im fair chuffed with it right now.

that interior is awesome!!!! :-o

hope you dont mind me asking :whistle:, but how much did that cost?

pm'd

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
my 3 week old alpine media unit decided to randomly burn out yesterday. smoke started coming out the dash, worrying! will be getting sent back tomorrow hopefully! gutted as its a cracking unit, thing didnt even fuse!

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Sounds very odd! Where about a did it burn from? Inside the unit?

Tell me about it mate, I'm gutted, not a clue why it's happened, came out work on Friday and my mate said what's that smell I didn't notice it and thought it would be exhaust if anything, next day I started the car and smelt it, again thought exhaust, started driving and got and 2 miles into the drive and the smoke started coming out the sides of the dash, I got it out ASAP . You can smell its burnt out from inside but I've no clue as to why. Don't think it's going to be easy to get replaced

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
yeah its a fishy kind of smell, unit stinks! why would the cable overheat? it was sat cold all night and just as soon as i started the car it was instant burning smell

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise