Speedo

andy1988

i do have a sence of humour but theres a point when it gets boring but you obv have way too much time on your hands mate

GMH23

Apr 2, 2010
Perthshire, Scotland
i do have a sence of humour but theres a point when it gets boring but you obv have way too much time on your hands mate

agreed.

a bit of banters all good but I reckon a few people took it too far, yes im looking at you Mr Swollox, bit of small man syndrome going on there.

Anyway, I was looking forward to a video at the end of all that, like someone said before, an indicated 140 isn't going to be 140, so maybe a car with 154bhp can hit a realistic 130mph?

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
oh thats going to down like a lead balloon lol!

were opening old wounds here but its not the bhp that is the most important thing, everything else on the 1.9 105bhp model is not set up to do 140 it would have the ratios etc for it, the fr's struggle at 140 so the slowest model aint gonna get near with a 5 speed is it.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
agreed.

a bit of banters all good but I reckon a few people took it too far, yes im looking at you Mr Swollox, bit of small man syndrome going on there.

small man syndrome? I'm 6 ft 5 you mong

It was only a bit of banter ya boring ****

Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Oh yeah, I remember now. It was more of an FR badge thread in the end.

07NZ_5200_old_tractorFR.jpg

Last edited:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
This thread is still a gem glad to see others have come to view the willy waving even on this cold Saturday morning......

To continue the theme and in the interests of light entertainment:

A mate of mine quite a few years back was going for it whith his Misses in her parents lounge, when the front door suddenly opened and in walked her parents, my mate at the point of no return jumped up naked and made a wee mess on the carpet. All he could say was "I had better get a cloth"...........

GMH23

Apr 2, 2010
Perthshire, Scotland
small man syndrome? I'm 6 ft 5 you mong

It was only a bit of banter ya boring ****

I wasn't applying it to your height. Was more of a general comment about your nature, you obviously aren't happy with yourself and take it out on others.

You're a grown man, stop acting like a child, its pathetic.

Stegor

Jul 17, 2011
I wasn't applying it to your height. Was more of a general comment about your nature, you obviously aren't happy with yourself and take it out on others.

You're a grown man, stop acting like a child, its pathetic.

And now we seem to have some willy dueling.