LCR ARBs

May 13, 2007
Denmark
Hi there,

Is there such thing as "THE" best arbs for the LCR? I was initially looking for some 25/25mm from H&R, but was told they dont do any for the LCR? WTF?

Side note, what about the handling? Is it massively improoved? And how will the TCS handle the new arbs? I've read story about sudden kick-inn of the TCS which apparently scared the **** out of the driver!.. LOL

Best regards,

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
With out a doubt one of the best handling mods I have done , the rear makes a massive difference , neuspeed are a good make , I have the white line 24mm adjustable so 28mm rear and neuspeed 25mm front , zero problems with traction control , never have it on any way

May 13, 2007
Denmark
With out a doubt one of the best handling mods I have done , the rear makes a massive difference , neuspeed are a good make , I have the white line 24mm adjustable so 28mm rear and neuspeed 25mm front , zero problems with traction control , never have it on any way

If you never have the TCS on it could explain why you dont have the problem ... :lol:

billyhas

May 22, 2003
kidderminster
Visit site
Why's that? And does it still do that with an aftermarket BF exhaust?
Its how the bar is designed.Its great for most Vag group cars on the Golf mk 4 platform except for the LCR. Don't know if there is an LCR specific bar from Eibach now, but i had issues with the exhaust(Blueflame) with the one i had

ben_edwards30

Jul 5, 2009
Shropshire
Hi there,

Is there such thing as "THE" best arbs for the LCR? I was initially looking for some 25/25mm from H&R, but was told they dont do any for the LCR? WTF?

Side note, what about the handling? Is it massively improoved? And how will the TCS handle the new arbs? I've read story about sudden kick-inn of the TCS which apparently scared the **** out of the driver!.. LOL

Best regards,

They do make them for the LCR bud as thats what i've got on mine, front and rear. The only negative i can say about the H&R rear is that it knocks on the back box when there's a couple of people in the back.

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've got the 23mm mk4 golf R32 front arb and a 25mm Neuspeed rear arb set to stiffest. As Dan (murdered LCR) said the rear makes a big difference, definately up there with the best mods you can do. I've also got a set of Weitec Hicon GT coilovers and I love the way it handles.

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
The neuspeed doesnt knock, I dont think the whiteline does either. I've got a blueflame turbo back exhaust with 100 cell race cat too, so you cant go wrong with the neuspeed. The odd time I have the ESP turned on I've never had a problem with it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise