Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

underpressure

Jan 12, 2012
Germany
i wouldn't use the manifold you postet two pages before. The tubes are too long and closely. I think the response will suffer and you will lose hp.

I would use the Spiderworx K04 manifold (link: spiderworx-engineering.de).
This manifold is designed for maximum performance with the original position (p&p).

if you need more details send me a pm.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Let's pretend you didn't put that up Wayne that's gash lol

Want this one so if some one can find out where I will love you forever

29131932.jpg

5ab41e8f.jpg

29131932.jpg

Tom wish I could get the mani on but I can't and don't think nicks about ,

Also don't even know if I'm going to the rr day just been told I'm going to see labyrinth the same night

You know what make and model this is off dan.. If not ill take a wild guess as i was gonna get one and mod it to fit too but im not now ;)

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Hahah ahh rite.. i was looking at getting one of another car and making it a fit a while back but theres no point now i have a green roof..

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I see that spoiler about a year and a half ago but it wouldn't have suited my car back then , now it's another story I think it will suit it ,

Any way today I changed my thermostat again only done it last weekend but it was faulty and this is why
8bea5ce4.jpg

Swapped it with a nuespeed stat opens slightly earlier , that took about 10 mins if that :)

Next I moved my wmi nozzle to the map sensor and finished wiring it in , also fitted a warning led on the dash this only comes on when the wmi bottle is nearly empty just to warn me , it's at the top the bottom one is the control box inside the ash tray
4852c301.jpg

And a quick snap of the car
c267a2fe.jpg

ShaunyboyFR

Carbonpiece
Aug 9, 2011
Norwich, Norfolk
I've been going through some of you're thread and seen how much you've done. I'm impatient like you and want to do things to mine bt don'thave the money :( you must have been saving a while?

Car looks really nice, were you at longleat by any chance with the lion lol

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Nice pet :)

The Lion's alright too ;)

Good work as usual mate, love threads like this with updates almost everyday haha.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise