Good Deal or Not? - Leon Cupra

Geordie_Paul

Jan 19, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
After my powers of investigation I have discovered that I think it is DazJB69's old Leon Curpa... I can't seem to get in touch with him at the minute but I know he was a regular member on here so can anybody give me idea of the nick of his car... i've checked his posts and says somebody will be getting a sorted car and I know he had an old P-torque remap and said it was sound... any other help appreciated :)

EDIT: Cam follower already changed, cam belt and water pump as well seems to me like it was a well looked after car... probably ragged a bit but for a Cupra with 58000 miles that's expected lol

Last edited:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
TBH mate i think its best i would never purchase a car without driving it first so take it as a blessing in disguise

StealthInspired

Apr 18, 2011
UK
Geordie_Paul... just get up there/across there/down there (?) :D this weekend.

You know what it's like, now you've posted all the pics of this car, its price, which garage etc - someone reading this thread looking for a tidy Red Cupra will drive past there and pick it up!

HPi and the rest is already done for you, plus you are buying from a garage, so SHOULD be getting all the mechanical warranty etc etc. Plus very nice colour too. Ensure you go over the car top to bottom, as usual. Even call the garages where it's been serviced for their opinion of the car - any issues etc (get this info from the service book stamps).

One minor observation, those rear light clusters have been tinted. They are too dark for standard. The standard cluster lenses are a very similar bright Red colour to the reflectors at the bottom of rear bumper.

StealthInspired

Apr 18, 2011
UK
WOW! Sorry to hear that. Didn't notice this Thread had a Page 2. :rolleyes:
Still bet some other bright spark saw your Thread here and shot up there and looked at the car sharpish! Hence the sale.

Ah well, plenty more Cupras out there. Perhaps this one was just not meant to be. ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise