57 plate SEAT Leon 2.0 T FSI Cupra

arry37

57 plate SEAT Leon 2.0 T FSI Cupra crono yellow 13357 miles on the clock,mint condition in and out £10500 price tag. Forge TWINTAKE INDUCTION KIT fitted ,but original in boot of car garage are changing it back over for me,my request. so any comments on mileage and price of car much appreciated..

TimSawf

Jun 26, 2011
South Manchester
The price is very good, should be about £9.5k - £10k with average mileage. The mileage is very very low, would like to know what type of usage it has had and whether it has been standing for a long time. Check the Service History, make sure it's had an oil service every year (regardless of mileage) and the other time specific service schedules have been followed . The Twintake could be an indication that it's had other modifications.

arry37

thats my plan to sell the twintake any advice on best sites to sell this on much appreciated ,our leon 06 plate tdi 140 is going in part ex 53000 on the clock £6000 for that in the deal so am quite happy on that one ,quite supprised that the insurance difference between the 2 cars was only £4 pound a month hire which works out at £280 a year

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
That price seems high to me, especially as it's yellow, but the cost to change is all it's about so if you're happy it's all that matters.

arry37

thanks for ure comment but dont mind yellow myself mileage and condition of car is more important

arry37

cool will be looking for a buyer for it towards the end of the month,picking car up middle of next week,cant wait:drool:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Just drop me a pm when you want rid of it. Unless it looks like it was ripped off the car by a 2-ton gorilla. :)

Good luck and enjoy the new car next week!

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I shouldnt be too worried about the low mileage. Mine is March 08 and i have only done 15500m miles. When i bought it i expected to be doing that each year but situations, job etc change ;), i am also lucky enough to have an MR2 as a second car and i tend to switch between the 2 in the summer, never leaving the FR for more than a couple of weeks without using it.

As has been said service history is important even with low miles, although my mileage is nothing i am having the CAMBELT water pump etc changed next week as its 4 years old, that and the Service and MOT £600 :cry:

Have a test drive you will love it, i still love mine everytime i drive it.

Good luck with it and Crono is a great colour IMO for the Leon

Rob

Last edited:

arry37

thanks,cant wait for 2morrow will let you see some photos of induction kit and what make when i have car

arry37

the word to explain the car is breathless,my wife allways calls our cars as a female,,,,well this car is a BITCH

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.