Speedo

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
That's nothing m8, I overtook a 458italia on the motorway the other day, so by buzz-logic that makes me good for 200mph. v8 and 9k revs? Who needs that?

Sent from HTC Sensation Tapatalk

Piff paff puff, I overtook a Eurofighter, me FR was traveling so fast, with me bredrins logging their pants, that me FR took off and the SEAT wing function came into play part of the ESP known as ESPF on the latest FR+!! Before I know it I was at 7000rpm and Mach 2 when I buzzed past one of them slow RAF Eurofighters he would of had me on the turns though :cry: Need to upgrade me wings with some winglet things from Birdsport in Flappingham, Wingshire.......

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Piff paff puff, I overtook a Eurofighter, me FR was traveling so fast, with me bredrins logging their pants, that me FR took off and the SEAT wing function came into play part of the ESP known as ESPF on the latest FR+!! Before I know it I was at 7000rpm and Mach 2 when I buzzed past one of them slow RAF Eurofighters he would of had me on the turns though :cry: Need to upgrade me wings with some winglet things from Birdsport in Flappingham, Wingshire.......

:lol::rofl:

stubaloo

i test drove his old car the leon 1.9 tdi the oter day and gota agree the thing does go very well. so is it standard turbo on car or the bigger turbo????

stubaloo

after reading this know i wont but to be fair the car runs as if its been treasured all its life. they are throwing a 12 months warranty in with the car....?????

stubaloo

Is it that bad. everything that can go wrong has gone wrong and been replaced with new so wouldnt it be ok.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
I wouldn't to buy a car that's (supposedly) been hammered up and down the motorway at 140mph all its life. Eaxh to their own I guess though.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Is it that bad. everything that can go wrong has gone wrong and been replaced with new so wouldnt it be ok.

Yes you forget you can take it round to Buzz motors who offer a lifetime warranty, I would buy it at the drop of a hat for a fiver.......as long as it still had his bathroom carpet on the rear valance to increase speed to 142 (apparently shag pile breaks up the airflow and reduces drag according to Professor Buzz).

Last edited:
May 7, 2011
North East, UK
Well ... this has kept me entertained for the last 35 mins ...

Is it going to erupt again??
You should have had Guiness World Records out Buzz ... your car must have made it in there!!