Turbo revs alternative?

P1N3R

Jan 12, 2011
Preston, Lancs
Mine is fine, aside from it hitting the bulkhead when I first got it.

I had to cut it open, move it away from the bulkhead and reweld it, but it was still cheaper than a known brand and I didn't mind having to modify it. It might have been nice to know it wasn't going to fit, though!

Someone should help them sort it out so it doesn't hit it because it'd be easy to sort and it's a nice unit aside from that.

Pyro

Mine is fine, aside from it hitting the bulkhead when I first got it.

I had to cut it open, move it away from the bulkhead and reweld it, but it was still cheaper than a known brand and I didn't mind having to modify it. It might have been nice to know it wasn't going to fit, though!

Someone should help them sort it out so it doesn't hit it because it'd be easy to sort and it's a nice unit aside from that.

says on there site it's a straight fit etc but it's not as you say and as i know, mine sits on the bulk head and rattles like fuk!! but was on the car when i got it and when funds allow it will be removed for a custom job ;) IMO get a well know branded one pay the extra for the correct fit better materials and longer life of the part.

the cheep parts are cheep for a reason

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.