What did you and your MK2 do today?

Lukeyx

Rootmonkey
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby
Gave it a well deserved polish on Saturday, and then today wiped all the crap off again with a micro fibre cloth. Cannot wait for summer gonna be getting lots of hard work put into it!

Such a Buzz polishing your car isn't it, when you can stand back and look at it gleaming!

Lee M

had my HPFP rubber seal replaced. Froge Quick Shifter fitted and a Full Blueflame TBE with a 200 Cell CAT installed.... BOOM

thats why i have a car for moments like this :D

love it

lee

Auto tech HPFP? Was it mater of course mate or a failure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee M

Day off for my b'day today. Re fitted drivers seat on Sunday after getting leather bolster repaired and going out in it today after 3 sorry weeks of sitting on the drive....

Lee M

no standard pump basically i have nicked the rubber seal when changing my Cam follower.

rubber replaced and all sorted :)

Good stuff mate, glad you sorted it

Manny

2016 Leon FR 2.0 TDI
Nov 27, 2010
Dropped my BTCC back bumper off for painting & checked over the front bumper
Collected the exhaust and fitting it along with bumpers+spoiler tomorow :D

Lee M

Why's that mate, you had a failure in the past?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hi mate,

No I was just checking. Planning on 2+ soon and was just seeing if it's a service item or something to keep my eye on

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
today back to the normal walked past my car to work. still shinning at me after he wax at teh weekend and hasnt moved since :)

hopefully new parts arriving today though

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
First item arrived

8f8882c0.jpg

Top Dog

Aug 12, 2011
Wolverhampton
Could hear a funny tinkering noise on my K1, took it down to a friends garage and found out it was a exhaust bracket broken so had it welded. The Blueflame exhaust's are a pretty **** design as the bracket had totally snapped in two places!

Nov 15, 2011
Drove to work, Drove home from work, Raced a Astra VXR ate him alive, and drove past him and his face seeing my age. he was 40-odd and im 20 :D gutted.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.