what have you done to your car today ?

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
Arrr another local lad ehhh :)

theres enough of us - we should do a meet

Took it for a spin from Southampton to Gunwharf and back. Then washed and polished it and cleaned and polished the inside.
Bought a few things of fleabay for it and bought a SeatCupra.net sticker (adds 10bhp ive been told!)

im a soton local too..andy i see you drive though chandlers ford every so often, i used to have a mk3 golf slammed on porka rims...now in a black cupra :) but yeah i say a meet would be good!!

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
put my shiny new number plates on:funk:
(after having to drill the 2 old screws out of the rear one because they were so rusted[:@])

and gave it a quick wash and wax, and i even hoovered the inside for the first time in ages

looks better without the plate tho
c472f9df.jpg

7ca710d7.jpg

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
A few things..

Removed rest of the N249 setup, hoovered inside, cleaned outside, replaced a fuse to fix my lights, vagcom scanned, checked tyre pressures and then gave it a little drive...

Last edited:

Mr OCD

May 1, 2008
Manchester, UK
Stripped the interior plastics out of mine over the weekend ready for the new JL Audio / Focal install... All in factory enclosures and understated to keep thieving eyes off it!

Engine bay is also having a few bits done and lining up the parts I need to finish the intake / exhaust off...

After nearly 5yrs of ownership the modifying bug has bitten again :)

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
New refurbed alloys in Black Chrome

OK guys, just had a look out the window for the millionth time and can't get over how good they look:
IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

Am well pleased with them and just need to get 'S' badges to finish them off.
For info, got them done at a place in Carnoustie called COATECH - they are brilliant and cost 270quid for 5 alloys (wheels off, tyres off, wheels refurbed, tyres on & balanced then wheels onto car) :D:D:D

Yatesey8527

Mar 11, 2010
Gloucester
OK guys, just had a look out the window for the millionth time and can't get over how good they look:
IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

Am well pleased with them and just need to get 'S' badges to finish them off.
For info, got them done at a place in Carnoustie called COATECH - they are brilliant and cost 270quid for 5 alloys (wheels off, tyres off, wheels refurbed, tyres on & balanced then wheels onto car) :D:D:D

Looks sweet mate!:)

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Used the carpet vac in the driver's footwell to sook out some water before I get a chance to strip the car out - got over 1/2 pint before the light went and I couldn't see what I was doing :cartman:

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2009
Brighouse, W.Yorks
Started on with fixing the shagged fans!
all ready to mount and splice into the loom
heres a teaser!

picture.php

Also stuck in some single LED sidlights,

picture.php

And a cheeky wash + polish

picture.php

Last edited:

n11tht

Mar 17, 2009
under the bonnet
fitted a new expansion tank as mine was a looking tatty. also refitted the egr cooler and egr, got fed up of the eml always being on.

Tried to get to the bottom of my brakes being locked on which appears to be getting worse. started the car after the days work and all four brakes were locked on straight away :confused:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.