P-Torque re-map

stuhcupra

Not sure sorry mate. If you try in the P-Torque forum maybe Will could answer for you.

Sep 5, 2009
Midlands
Just back from seeing Will at P-Torque. Fantastic drive home. Car was showing 244bhp on the first run and after Will did his magic we were just under 310bhp and 330 lb ft torque.
Absolutely transformed the car, love it.
Can't thank Will enough and I highly recommend.

:thumbup:

Jun 10, 2008
Hertfordshire
Just back from seeing Will at P-Torque. Fantastic drive home. Car was showing 244bhp on the first run and after Will did his magic we were just under 310bhp and 330 lb ft torque.
Absolutely transformed the car, love it.
Can't thank Will enough and I highly recommend.

:D nice results there.

stuhcupra

Wahey well done mate you won't regret it, I love it! One thing to be aware of though and there are other posts on the topic is to consider upgrading your spark plugs to a colder spec as the standard ones are rumoured to struggle with the extra heat etc and can cause potential enginge trouble. I've ordered a set today from Awesome as Ive developed a misfire :(

I spoke to Will at P-Torque earlier and he considers the problem may well lie with my coil pack but I'll try the sparks first and see how I get on.

On the clutch, Will states he controls the torque on his maps in a way as to not put it under any undue stress and has no reports of any problems. Happy days:)

Get it done lads best return for your money you can spend on your car!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.