German Leon Accessories Brochure - MUST SEE

• Thread starter Deleted member 53697
  • Start date

Deleted member 53697

I came across this gem whilst looking around the SEAT parts bin to see what our continental cousins get in the car and how it differes from our own UK cars.

See below for a link to the Spanish Leon official seat accessories brochure:
http://www.seat.es/content/medialib...enditions/rendition.file/leon_accessories.pdf

You will notice that there are mostly the same stuff in there HOWEVER check out those wing mirror and matching centre console options!!! PROPER GASH!!! lol

On a serious note however, the europeans seem to have a more interesting mid console than us (the bit where the handbrake is and the ESP/door lock/tire pressure buttons are). Whereas we get a pretty boring pair of cup holders which can be covered over with an armrest, they have the option of putting in a full VW Mk5 Golf style MDI! I dunno about you guys but I have always seen my front located iPod dock as being a bit of a compromise, this would be in much closer reach to the driver and give me back my front cup holder/coin compartment. Also, the armrest that can be fitted over the top looks to be more substantial and larger but this could just be the picture.

seat_altea_xl_1_2_tsi_105_cv1.jpg

Biggest issue would be changing the mid section, can't see how this would interchange right now as don't have the car atm... could anyone confirm if this looks to come apart fairly easily? the handrake is in the same location so can't imagin that too much is different...

We have a few part numbers already however nothing for the mid section, see below:
european mid console - ???
european armrest - 1P1061000A
european ipod dock - 000051785B

Cheers,
Pat

May 7, 2011
North East, UK
It certainly looks the same ... but what about the wiring for the USB/AUX and does the centre console not go all the way under the radio ... and i think the LHD models are slightly different than the RHD.

Good idea, but i dont think it will fit ... and if you have the armrest ... why not just get the cabling into the armrest and not bother wih the cost of the centre console.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Its well documented that SEAT Europe have better access to accessories

SEAT UK pick what they want to sell

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
Yea the DRLs. I think oem ones would be amazing. Especially if they are plug and play. Anyone have any way of finding out a price and if they are available?

Thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise