Angel eyes

Apr 12, 2008
I think angel eyes are ok and would look very nice, especially because those would probably have lenses in it so u could put HID properly. This way everyone with a HID kit looks crappy :D

miller 666

Dec 4, 2009
Derbyshire
Have to say I would buy a set happily if it had projectors so I can butcher the angle eye crap out of them and have projectors :)

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
Have to say I would buy a set happily if it had projectors so I can butcher the angle eye crap out of them and have projectors :)

I second that.

Imho angel eyes belong on a bmw but each to their own mate. I'm sure there are some DIY kits out there on ebay.

miller 666

Dec 4, 2009
Derbyshire
I second that.

Imho angel eyes belong on a bmw but each to their own mate. I'm sure there are some DIY kits out there on ebay.

Exactly my thoughts, they look great on some BMW's but I leave them there.

Anyway im planning on adapting these into a standard headlight just for low beam:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-55w-LOW-BEAM-PROJECTOR-STREET-HEADLIGHT-HEADLAMP-MOTORBIKE-MOTORCYCLE-/250888958684?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a6a25b2dc

Someone did it with a leon and they looked good. I'm gonna try and make it look as OEM as possible. I'm a huge fan of projectors and think the beam pattern looks ace!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.