viezu map

booked my car in for remap on sat morning going for a viezu map from a local garage and see how it goes he told me they had done a fr the other day and it goes well just need to find some eibach springs now wheres best to buy them from?

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
as far as I can remember that VIEZU are Chipped UK under a different name and they didnt have the best of reputation either.... That is just what I heard so not sure....

Sep 19, 2010
Glasgow
booked my car in for remap on sat morning going for a viezu map from a local garage and see how it goes he told me they had done a fr the other day and it goes well just need to find some eibach springs now wheres best to buy them from?

I know it will be cheaper mate, but i'd stick to one of the main players for VAG...Revo etc etc.

Cheers Craig

viezu maps dont touch em with a sh1ty stick

took my car for a viezu map even though some of you guys told me not to, its coming off again next week first off he put the map on and they havnt even got a set of rollers so took it out for a blast 3k rpm the car started spluttering all the way to 4.5k rpm in every gear so we went back he rang the bloke from viezu and he rekoned it was trying to regen but my ar5e it was so he wrote a new map that would force a regen and emailed it, that went on took it out again no change, tryed another map which then worked but it feels slower than it did when i took it, the man from viezu rekons it will come alive with a few miles, what a load of b0ll0cks that was, done over 100 miles and its kak it wouldnt go as fast flat out as it did either but i wont say how fast that was because its a naughty speed. at least one good thing came out of today it looks the nuts on sportlines which me and the brother in law fitted this arvo

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Why did you ask for advice, get told "good" advice, and then ignore it?

Get your fuel money back too

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
so i didnt have to travel far haha

sometimes its worth the trip!
im planning on doing the 4.5 hour drive each way to P-Torque for a map on my FR! or abit more again, and going to Awesome for a revo!
nothing beats a good, honest reputation.

Deleted member 73808

who'd you go to for the remap? (i'm near scunny and need to know where to treat with caution)

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
Sorry to hear about your experience.

Nice to read that some of you are considering to come and see us though.

The P-Torque remap for your Leon is £295.00 inc VAT and dyno set up. We'll also run full diagnostics/logging before and after tuning.

Websta

Apr 12, 2011
Sorry to hear about your experience.

Nice to read that some of you are considering to come and see us though.

The P-Torque remap for your Leon is £295.00 inc VAT and dyno set up. We'll also run full diagnostics/logging before and after tuning.

Hi, are you able to map the CR170 Tdi engine? If so could you give me a quote?!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members