Bored of Interior.... So, Stickers

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Hey guys, was in my car a few days ago and noticed how boring the interior was.

Didn't want to go down the route of chrome/alu rings etc, so I decided (after looking at a few threads on here) to try my arm at sticker bombing...

I actually don't know what to think of it just yet, but it definitely brightens it up.

f9989973.jpg

188a3f67.jpg

c0839e33.jpg

929db82a.jpg

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
Cool, did you use that book from amazon? I'm considering doing my computer

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
I have to say that i doubt i would ever do this to my own car or even think about doing it as its so way out !

But having seen it done iam really surprised to say it actually looks good !
It is a very select taste and i doubt it would help sell the car on, but you have applied the stickers really well and its a good job, well done..

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
First one I've seen in my short time on here. :D

I'd love to give this a go, can you use any stickers you like?

How did you lacquer it?

Yea you can use whatever you want, I got the sticker bomb book from amazon. I took all the parts off before I did it, so just sprayed the lacquer on.

I have to say that i doubt i would ever do this to my own car or even think about doing it as its so way out !

But having seen it done iam really surprised to say it actually looks good !
It is a very select taste and i doubt it would help sell the car on, but you have applied the stickers really well and its a good job, well done..

Cheers, If I was to sell the car, I'd just replace them, I have the original set, done this to a spare set I got 2nd hand.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members