Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
First of all whens the next meet Mark also was it your car in highcross car park on Saturday?

Secondly my Leon's back in the body shop someone's decided to stove both passenger doors in this time whilst we were sat in our friends front room! Thankfully the fella came and owned up to doing it so insurance job again! Courtesy cars not bad either a 10 plate Audi s3 needless to say she wants to keep that now!

Thirdly my wheel obsession has comeback I've bought more rims lol

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
First of all whens the next meet Mark also was it your car in highcross car park on Saturday?

Secondly my Leon's back in the body shop someone's decided to stove both passenger doors in this time whilst we were sat in our friends front room! Thankfully the fella came and owned up to doing it so insurance job again! Courtesy cars not bad either a 10 plate Audi s3 needless to say she wants to keep that now!

Thirdly my wheel obsession has comeback I've bought more rims lol

1) 16th May. Yep that was me at the Highcross, set 2 car alarms off when I started mine up to leave lol.

2) Sorry to hear that about your car buddy. How long is your car gona be away for???

3) What rims you gone for?

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
1) 16th May. Yep that was me at the Highcross, set 2 car alarms off when I started mine up to leave lol.

2) Sorry to hear that about your car buddy. How long is your car gona be away for???

3) What rims you gone for?

It'll be done Friday its at my work so it's having a full respray basically minus the roof! Two new doors etc etc! It's a good car park for setting alarms off in!

Ill keep the wheels a surprise lol!!!!

Want £400 for my old OZ/abt split rims with tyres etc, they are 8.5x18j 5/100 5/112 fitment ask about if you would mate,

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.