From Jap to VAG (and a Spanish VAG at that)

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Evening everyone.

First of all I'd like to say that i've been browsing for the last couple of weeks and this place seems fantastic - i'm really looking forward to spending some time on here and hopefully making a positive contribution.

So a bit about me...

Well, up until recently I was the proud owner of a Gen 7 Celica (190 version) and she was my pride and joy, but there came a point where I just wanted more from her and she couldn't give it - unless I poured £5k in to her. At the same time we I found out the missus had bought a 'clocked beetle' and she had to sell it and made a huge loss - plus she had to buy a £500 Hyundai to get her about. A couple of months and a few discussion later I put the Celica up for sale so that I could maximise the sale price, buy the missus the car she wanted and start saving for my VAG - I just hadn't decided which one (as long as it had the 2.0 (k04) TFSI engine. Missus got her Micra CC and i had the Hund'.

So time to pick a VAG, liked the TTS to start with - i'd already had a coupe with optional hairdryer; Then set my heart on the S3 - Arnie in a car, dull but powerful; Considered either VW 'roco R or Golf R - very pricey; Then remembered how much I loved the Leon and found out the Cupra R had the exact engine I wanted - BINGO!!!

So right now i'm saving up for my Spanish VAGSLAG - The TTS and the S3 are the posh sisters from the family, but they're dull. The VDubs are the posh elder sister wanna be's. The Leon is the baby sister who looks hot as hell and wants to go out and have fun in the clubs and doesn't really care what anyone thinks.

Sorry, have rattled on for too long. Hi!!! :D

TheBigGM

VTEC Who????????
Jun 20, 2009
North Wales
nonstophits.co.uk
Welcome to the site. The mk2 Leon Cupra R is such a nice car so good choice. I'm sure you'll find some good info on here and some helpful chaps. Good luck with the savings and hope you pick up the right R. Make sure you post pics up in the readers ride section when you have bought it :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise