Cupra/Boc ECU updates.

phantombantam

NUFC forever!
Jan 23, 2006
Co Durham
Can someone please post up a list of the ECU updates which have been released for the cupra/boc since last year.

I have a 11 reg (june) Cupra and last time I contacted the dealer they said there was no update available for my car at that time which was around end of November.

I just want to know if its worth contacting them again as my first service isnt due until mid June.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
If you're not mis firing or anything, I wouldn't worry about it... clearly it's working for you

Sep 2, 2010
Leeds
If you're not mis firing or anything, I wouldn't worry about it... clearly it's working for you

Good advice ^^ Mine is an early 10' plate which are the ones plagued with problems and I was going to ask my dealer about the upgraded injectors ect but I haven't had any major problems yet so seems to be working fine. Not all TSI's have had problems there are still some good ones out there working as VW intended :D

phantombantam

NUFC forever!
Jan 23, 2006
Co Durham
Well only issue I've had is Twice when coming to a stop in traffic in manual mode the car wouldn't rev when trying to pull away and had to turn off ignition and restart to be able to drive away. Used 1.1 litre of oil from new and have done 7700 miles.

PRATTY

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.