Joanna's facelift PD130 Ibiza FR

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
She loves the badges on the back so that's a no go. Typical bird lol! Next up is fly eyes on the back lights and reflectors according to her, I'd rather laminex them but she loved the flyeyes on my 1.2. Also notice tonight that the drivers side fog light is smashed so that will be getting replaced and laminex'd yellow :D

Next weekend is brake caliper refurb time :D

Last edited:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
She loves the badges on the back so that's a no go. Typical bird lol! Next up is fly eyes on the back lights and reflectors according to her, I'd rather laminex them but she loved the flyeyes on my 1.2. Also notice tonight that the drivers side fog light is smashed so that will be getting replaced and laminex'd yellow :D

Next weekend is brake caliper refurb time :D

Not keen on flyeyes myself. Killieboy123 on here had that on his car, looks fine from a distance, but close up theres bits of sponge stuck in it from washing lol.

Shame about the debadging - it looks so much better imo.

Should try and chance it back at the dealer about the broken fog lamp. Sure that wouldn't pass an MOT.

I'm going to do mine a wierd colour i think in the summer. Need to sort out my alloys first though lol.

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Not updated this in a while :) not much to report, putting a boost gauge on tomorrow and possibly refurbish the calipers on Sunday. Need something to do while mine is off the road!!

Thought I'd share a video of how this wee beast sounds with the Jetex cone. Please excuse my laugh at the end...a smoke screen erupted from the exhaust don't know if it's visible in the video!

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac123/lawrieibizamk4/d1e19a64.mp4

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members