Hybrid black magic derv - with a touch of colour!

May 22, 2009
South Wales
hey mate, they are 8j with ET around 15 including the adapters. 195 40 r16 tyres.

i got custom springs made up from a place called spring coil ltd.

Front was about 5 coils up from the bottom and the rear to match! just a heads up but the car was an absolute nightmare to drive day to day!

looked pretty cool tho!

what wheels have you got?

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Ahhh nice! Mine are 7J ET35 with 205/45/16 on, they're mk3 golf BBS anniversary's.

Yea mines a nightmare as it is lol. Amount of scrubbing I get it unready and I'm only about 45% down on fronts, adjusters out on rear.

May 22, 2009
South Wales
The new purchase.......

b935cf99.jpg

0f443bde.jpg

4afef3aa.jpg

1b751512.jpg

So time to sell the car!!

was thinking of starting around £4250 ono!?

any ideas?

Car is back on the audi 6 spokes!

Joshh

Jan 29, 2011
Interior (head lining and pillars) swap ;)? Are you selling your other t5 now then dude?

Last edited:

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
I like a nice T5! And yours looks pretty nice!

Dad also has a 54 plate one as his daily for work, had it for a good couple of years or so now so it's had a few mods along the way ;) only problem is his is white and isn't colour coded :(

His is also having a couple of problems now as it approaches 140k, just had a new steering lock assy and ignition switch, also think the MAF is up the wall as it's running rough with no fault codes. This one got many miles on it?

May 22, 2009
South Wales
Josh h, would love to interior swop lol but I haven't got the time I am affraid!

It's on 120k, but is a sweet as a nut! Clutch and a load of work got done before I bought it

I am just in the middle of welding up a bed for it! Hoping to do south of France this summer!

Joshh

Jan 29, 2011
Still looking sweet man, what're the performance mods on it? Have you kept any of your standard bits? You may make more back putting back nearer standard spec and selling your mods separately.

Still not done the brakes as I decided against the tt alloys in the end and waiting on a set of cupra alloys to keep it looking oem.

I'll come down and do the hard work for ya and give you some dosh :D

May 22, 2009
South Wales
LOL! too b honest i am going to keep it as it is! as soon as i start taking bits off i will need to change the ecu etc.

i suppose i have the strut braces and anti roll bar but cant be dealing with doing the interior again lol!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.