Feb 10, 2011
smalesworth farm
ibizaenginebay.jpg

loadsssss of time money and effort gone into mine....pritty much there now :-D

JESUS CHRIST!!!!! i need a new pair of pants :p

defected123

Dec 3, 2010
Bolton
MY GOOD LORD !!! How is that possible to be that clean an look that good, fair play mate, truly stunning !! Bet you have been waiting for a thread like this to start lol :p

Haha cheers guys,its been a project getting the bay like this it's taken ages and a lot of money spending and wasting due to me changing my mind on some silicone and it's colour but I'm happy with how it is....and yea it's like cleaned under there religiously once a week,car used to be bennys I'm sure every body on here knows the spec of it from his 25+ page readers thread...looks as good as it goes now I've made it look the way I want.

TJP

Nov 24, 2009
Haha cheers guys,its been a project getting the bay like this it's taken ages and a lot of money spending and wasting due to me changing my mind on some silicone and it's colour but I'm happy with how it is....and yea it's like cleaned under there religiously once a week,car used to be bennys I'm sure every body on here knows the spec of it from his 25+ page readers thread...looks as good as it goes now I've made it look the way I want.

Mate you have one sexy bay there. How longs that taken you to get up to that standard.
Prob the best bay ive seen. Post some more pics up of the rest of ur ride?

defected123

Dec 3, 2010
Bolton
Mate you have one sexy bay there. How longs that taken you to get up to that standard.
Prob the best bay ive seen. Post some more pics up of the rest of ur ride?

Thanks yea I've a few more pics I'll put them up in bennys build thread after so keep your eyes out....taken about 6 months changing stuff and tidying it all up...the matt black,red and blue go great

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Nice attention to detail ;)

I was going to ask if it was bennys old car as i recognised that catch tank setup straight away lol

get a thread up :)

defected123

Dec 3, 2010
Bolton
Nice attention to detail ;)

I was going to ask if it was bennys old car as i recognised that catch tank setup straight away lol

get a thread up :)

got a good load of pics up from his readers ride so ill keep it all in there...check them out :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.