K03

carl_w

Just got my hands on a k03 any advice on who I should get to map when I fit it,

carl_w

Yer cupra it is, don't really know much about these 20vt I'm a vtec man my self, o right someone said mine would be a k01 or k02 an that the k03 is only stock on the Leon cupra, but cheers mate least I know I have a spare now :)

carl_w

Westsussex, checked today an I got a k03 so prob just going to get it mapped now, anyone know someone good for good price only looking for 170-190 bhp just to make it bit more pokey :)

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
hmm when do you want the map done ?

I have left you a visitors message as i cant PM you yet (you dont have enough posts).

Last edited:

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
Just got my hands on a k03 any advice on who I should get to map when I fit it,

Im confussed, what car do you have standard? if you have a cupra/cupra R they are k03 standard- you havent bought a k03 to replace a k03 have you? or have you got a k03s?

Edit, just realised you have a cupra, so when you say you goy your hands on a k03... do you mean you bought a k03 to replace the standard turbo on your cupra?

Last edited:

willows86

Aug 8, 2010
Im confussed, what car do you have standard? if you have a cupra/cupra R they are k03 standard- you havent bought a k03 to replace a k03 have you? or have you got a k03s?

Edit, just realised you have a cupra, so when you say you goy your hands on a k03... do you mean you bought a k03 to replace the standard turbo on your cupra?

He got a k03 because someone told him something about cupras having k01 or k02 turbos? So whoever told him this should of said you have k03 standard, buy yourself a k03s to upgrade.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.