KatCowie's LCR 210 - Foxy :)

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Haha, was glad I wasn't in my own car yesterday, you wouldn't have said yours needed a wash if I'd parked mine next to it :) Yeah last night was a good laugh but I think we overfed everyone as folk went home pretty early, boo...

I have only seen Scarlett once in person! Aww gutted, next time don't feed them so much cheese! :lol: :)

Looking good Kat :D

Car's shined up no badly either ;) :p

Good to see someone else taking advantage of the lovely day today, what a belter - very true that it could be our summer!! I was busy in the garden instead, I would said I'd mowed the lawn but it was more like I mowed the moss lol :rolleyes:

Thanks! Well I got kicked out of bed early and dumped for a Nova so decided to spend some quality time with the other love :lol: Yeah was a belter for sure, think today could be as nice! :)

:lol:

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
I have only seen Scarlett once in person! Aww gutted, next time don't feed them so much cheese! :lol: :)

Never got as far as the cheese, I made sticky toffee pudding which finished everyone off :) Once I have an idea what I'm doing next month I'll know if I'll make the national meet, if so then you'll see Scarlett there.

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Never got as far as the cheese, I made sticky toffee pudding which finished everyone off :) Once I have an idea what I'm doing next month I'll know if I'll make the national meet, if so then you'll see Scarlett there.

Yeah me too, not quite sure if I will make it to the National tbh... :shrug:

Car looks spot on :) wheels look ace in the brighter silver!

Thanks Yates! Yeah I love them, totally make the wheels look bigger too! :D Hows the Type R? Not seen you in ages! Last time was in Eds before Xmas Night Out :(

Jun 23, 2011
Inverurie
kat any chance you still have those black alloys you were temp using? was wondering if i could borrow 2 of them ?? (as i have 2 spare alloys of my own)

let me know cheers :)

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
kat any chance you still have those black alloys you were temp using? was wondering if i could borrow 2 of them ?? (as i have 2 spare alloys of my own)

let me know cheers :)

Sorry for late reply! Yes I own them, so if u want to borrow two thats fine. They are multi fit and need to be used with Spacers to clear brembos but I have the spacers too. They have my winter treads on them!! :lol:

Yeah this new exhaust isnt as loud as everyone claims it to be haha
when is the meet? im sure i could be convinced :)

It's on the 29th April... Im still in two minds as to go! :blink:

Jun 23, 2011
Inverurie
Sorry for late reply! Yes I own them, so if u want to borrow two thats fine. They are multi fit and need to be used with Spacers to clear brembos but I have the spacers too. They have my winter treads on them!! :lol:

It's on the 29th April... Im still in two minds as to go! :blink:

no worries , cheers kat !! , well the two spares i have are actually cupra r alloys so would whap them on the front :p , so 2 of yours on the back and sorted :D , would only be for a week or whatever, wil let you know when i need them :D!

my spares have winters on :p , think ill be off and wont be running the car really but i didnt want to be setting them on axle stands or whatever haha

ps.ill make ur mind up for the 29th , your going :D!

Tommyboy91

Scooby's + Seat's
Jul 18, 2010
Inverurie
Great progress Kat:) Had a good ld re-read of the thread last night and i am honestly amazed by your dedication to the car.

I put down a deposit on a Red Cupra last week off a fellow forum member. Hopefully picking it up early next week. . Depends when my little 1.4's sell's. Witch means i better get off my arse and fit this new oil pickup pipe and clean out the sump!!

Ill get some pics on a thread and try get to a few local meet's:)

Keep up the good work

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
no worries , cheers kat !! , well the two spares i have are actually cupra r alloys so would whap them on the front :p , so 2 of yours on the back and sorted :D , would only be for a week or whatever, wil let you know when i need them :D!

my spares have winters on :p , think ill be off and wont be running the car really but i didnt want to be setting them on axle stands or whatever haha

ps.ill make ur mind up for the 29th , your going :D!

Yeah you can easily borrow them, no problem. Will let you see what black wheels will look like on your car too ;)

:lol: Well... I just can't be jacked with the driving! :rolleyes:

Well remind me nearer the time.... :)

I will do :)

Great progress Kat:) Had a good ld re-read of the thread last night and i am honestly amazed by your dedication to the car.

I put down a deposit on a Red Cupra last week off a fellow forum member. Hopefully picking it up early next week. . Depends when my little 1.4's sell's. Witch means i better get off my arse and fit this new oil pickup pipe and clean out the sump!!

Ill get some pics on a thread and try get to a few local meet's:)

Keep up the good work

Aww thanks buddy :) Its comments like yours that make me feel like a normal female and not a complete weirdo! :lol:

Glad to hear of the new purchase :) Welcome to the Cupra club!!!

Tommyboy91

Scooby's + Seat's
Jul 18, 2010
Inverurie
Hey.

Was it you who was behind me going down brankie road towards the junction opposite the park. Was on my way to work after dropping the girlfriend off at home up at conglass.

I got a rather nice wave. Only my 2nd cupra Wave!!

Hope the car's doing well. Im slowly getting mine cleaned and waxed etc

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Hey Tommy! Yes, that was me :D I took a minute to catch up with you as was having speed bump issues :lol:

New motor looks really good! Mine needs some TLC, not had as much time to spend on it as I normally do :(

Keep waxing that Cupra! :)

Tommyboy91

Scooby's + Seat's
Jul 18, 2010
Inverurie
Hey. Good to see you. . Thought it was you from the private Reg but i couldnt pin it on who.

I usually have to go the other way up to conglass(left after the Co-op) because of speedbumps. Just managed a full wax down to the door strips.

Look forward to seeing you around again. Im usually in a Silver leon 1.4s 51 plate monday to friday

KatCowie

OEM Lover
Jun 23, 2007
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Lack of progress here, foxy phoned and she wasnt impressed!

:lol: Love this comment!! Yes, no spare cash really to go towards Foxy, but next year there will be quite a big purchase so all isn't over yet ;)

She's got new toys to play with so Foxy is on the back burner

But not for long :D

Very rare with those options!

Thank you :) Exactly the reason I took a massive risk and flew from North of Scotland to Leeds/Bradford, to buy a car I have never driven let alone seen before! Didn't think a car like this with the mileage and options would come up again. Seems my risk has paid off :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.